Highvale Outskirts - The Complete Quest Guide

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Anpu, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Okay, so that definitely needs at least a pair working together to check it -- one to break the floors, one out in the wilds to report back.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I've update this guide while checking and confirming the information in it with Release 79 Patch 1250. And now I have to say WOW @Sannio! You rock! You took an area that has numerous bugs and fixed most all of them! Most notably, task not completing when you finish them (that was extremely confusing for me as a new player).

It was finally great going through this area (following the exact steps in this guide), and seeing all the previously reported bugs I had listed all fixed, and the entire area was a smooth experience!

There of course may be some specific sequences in a certain order that might not work, but next time I go through this, I'll report anything if I find some.

Thanks again for your work on this! This was always one of my favorite scenes.

Sannio, Nick and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the update and I'm glad everything is working much better! :)

Cordelayne and Anpu like this.
  4. Trina

Trina Avatar

Do we know anything about the Hyla quest yet? It seems that I am looking for a note on the ground, however, all three places on the map suggested by the quest do not have anything on the ground I can pick up.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The note is on the ground in a cabin that can be reached by using the mirrors. It’s the cabin with a Ghostly Echo outside. Click and drag that note to your inventory.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  6. Trina

Trina Avatar

<3

Anpu likes this.
  7. Rubakai

Rubakai Avatar

FYI have the same obsidian head bug. Have the quest and the head but cannot hand it in to Captain Burnes. A bit frustrating. I understand there is not a reset quest feature atm?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  8. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there is, but you can only use it once per character. i'd wait for the bug to be fixed. (has it been reported in the bug forum?)

Anpu likes this.
  9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Please do the following: Post a Bug Report in the Quests, Conversations & NPCs bug forum section. Please do provide as much exact detail as you can in your report to help fix that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.