1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Shroud 2020 Vision

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Nothing got "done", its all partially implemented. Something that is "done" is a finished integration.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

By "done" I meant "SotA Done." Like "SotA Math."

Boris Mondragon, Cordelayne and Feeyo like this.
  3. Chemeck

Chemeck Avatar

When i was new and asked for astrology details, i was called troll, so i have no problem believing it. Right now i'm pretty sure dev team is just unable to do what you ask for, just not enough skills and knowledge. Can't see another good enough reason to ignore so crucial features for their game, but incompetence. We all see the charts, it's going down, slowly, but constantly. It's not smart to expect different results doing same things.

4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We were kidding around about what old school games were like. Yes, we want to bring maps back.

Net and Anpu like this.
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Speaking of videos... Why are these not being posted to YouTube anymore? The last video there was 3 months ago. (Twitch is blocked at work, but I can at least stream youtube on my phone...)

Rentier, Anpu and Cordelayne like this.
  6. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

He said there would be maps for episode 2 scenes, but I'd specifically asked about episode 1 scenes. What people don't say is just as important as what they do.

I'm sure you do want to bring them back; everyone has a list of things they want but that they don't consider important enough to actually make happen. I've seen no evidence that Catnip considers episode 1 maps (or episode 1 anything) important enough to actually make happen.

7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I actually have:

1. Recently, Sannio fixed a large amount of existing bugs in the Highvale Outskirts scene. I documented all my findings while completing the quest in that area last nigh with my Live test Character here.
    2. A new quest was added, that is available to everyone (Bunker C). They could have added that to Episode 2 locked content but was added to allow everyone to access it.
    3. A new daily quest was added in Ardoris by Elgarion, which brought back Caravaggios Wolf, which was a nice touch.

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

@Elgarion Good question. I'm not a fan of Twitch as a company or a platform. YouTube isn't much better, but at least my employer doesn't block it.

9. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Yes much better platforms LBRY, DTube, THETA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.