Wishlist Requests

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Elgarion, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I was thinking on ways this could be implemented.

- they could be objects that fill up a doorway open space that way its not baked into the mesh.
    -they could be for dungeons a hall with door in it which would be acceptable to many for leading into a room
    -I really want them to have keys that we can replicate and hand out with open to have the keys 1 time use or perma.

TaiKee Vetrae likes this.
  2. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

@Elgarion

Personally I would like to see more decoration props around alchemy. The perfume set added to the store looks incredible. I would like to see some alchemy sets like healing potions, curing potions or just potions with unique names. If they had a bubbling effect to them that would make them look extra neat :) Just some food for thought.

Also, what might be neat especially if alchemy continues becoming a bigger part of the game especially for higher end players is the ability to use those decorations as a storage container. This way, we can go to our house and to our alchemy/potions and double the potion and withdraw my healing potions, etc.

Mal Hari and Witcheypoo like this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Good idea certainly -- be sure to put this as a separate wishlist item with in its own there. Personally, I think we have a ton of alchemy deco, much of which is stealable or even drops as loot, so you might want to be very specific as to what items you think are under represented. You should see my evil alchemy lab I made, SO many different types of bottles, flasks etc.

4. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Where is it located at @Elgarion so I can go check it out sometime :)

5. jack102367

jack102367 Avatar

Can we have it so that in a queen or king sized bed...….two people can lay down in it? Right now, only 1 person can 'double click' it and lay down.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

most large beds allow two people. they each need to click a different side of it.

Mal Hari and Fiero Steele like this.
  7. Elgarion

With a creepy cackling voice, "Seek the tower! Seek the tower atop the highest peak in Kahli, there... THERE you shall find the laboratory of... EVIL!" :p

8. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

@Elgarion

I went to visit your tower and I must admit it looks absolutely incredible. I do agree you have lots of alchemy items in-game both stolen or via loot system, however I'm thinking something fairly simple like a variety of potions that can be purchased on the add-on store that look super fancy like the perfume bottles you all added and also a maybe less fancy version that can be crafted so it's not just a purchased item. One other alchemy item I would enjoy seeing that I would also buy is if you offered a chest we can store items in that had skulls engraved into the box. Something that looks like it would belong in an alchemy lab or to some mad scientist. I know you all have your hands tied but just a few ideas i'd toss your away that I think people might enjoy decorating in homes.

Also, is that skeleton or zombie creature floating in water in your alchemy set something crafted or bought? If not, I will totally buy that! It's freaking awesome!

Fiero Steele likes this.
  9. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

How about adding moats to the game. Something we can fill with alligators, undead and what not. Maybe even a swamp themed moat ;-)

While we're at it. Thinking it would be cool to have undead patrols protecting our lots. Lich's, Skele's. That sorta thing ...

Fiero Steele likes this.
  10. Elgarion

Glad you liked it! ;) Be sure to add a wishlist thread then and suggest your items, this post is really for just people asking questions about the wishlist concept, make your request shine with its own thread ;) That floating zombie is a reoccurring Halloween deco that'll be back on the store next October'ish ;)

That sounds like a lot of work but feel free to add a wishlist thread in this forum room :)

Witcheypoo and FrostII like this.
  11. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

Bee Hives ^_^ need some to go with my garden or even have honey harvest once a week, or evey two weeks ^_^ ie twice or once a novia year

Royou, Paladin Michael, Ysold and 2 others like this.
  12. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Would so dearly LOVE to have a set of Pink Flamingo's for my front yard. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Treasure Chest like the deco one with all the stuff falling out and scattered around it. ONLY it can be used as a Public container. This would be a good item for Player Made Events. Or at least have a pattern for it to put on current Public chests. This would enable Treasure Hunting events in Pots and such.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  14. Gestek zasada

Gestek zasada Avatar

Hello everyone and I want to suggest this idea Apply different colors around the frame for each buff and debuff. For each border color, enable a separate timer to display the time remaining for the transition of the existing border. Of course when you hover the cursor the full time will be displayed as it is now:
    1\ - from 5 seconds to 0 seconds of frame time, it is better that the entire icon flickers( blinks or some other external disappearing appearance, we have often seen many implementations in other games).
    2\ - from 15 seconds to 10 seconds, without a frame( 10 seconds for the absence of a frame where there is no flicker)
    3\ - from 45 seconds to 30 seconds, green frame(30 seconds for where the frame is green)
    4\ - from 105 seconds (1 minute 45 seconds) to 45 seconds, yellow frame (1 minute, where the frame is yellow) 5\ - (with almost three minutes remaining) 225 seconds to 105 seconds, red frame ( 2 minutes red frame)
    6\ - ( almost 7 minutes) from 465 seconds to 225 seconds, the frame is crimson[ brown is too close to 2 points of the frame designation - thus we do not take it into account], ( where 4 minutes the frame is crimson).
    7\ - (almost from 16 minutes) from 945 seconds to 465 seconds, beryuzovogo frame color (8 minutes beryuzovogo frame color).
    8\ - (almost from 32 minutes) from 1905 seconds to 945 seconds, blue frame ( 16 minutes blue frame)
    9\ - action buff and debuff until 1 hour from 23 hours 59 seconds in dark blue frame ( action more 23 hours) 10\ - the act of blessing more than one day ( 24+ hours), the color of the sea wave ( a cross between green and blue) During the battle - this will make the game more mobile, in terms of the player's response to the current gameplay Thus, the player is programmed to focus on the action in the game and gets more opportunities to enjoy the process of happening, especially for singles. That is, in a short period of time, the player will more efficiently allocate time for high-quality roles in the game.
    RUtxt
    https://yadi.sk/d/dTmsszQIsEgQzg

15. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

How about Metal claws for a monk scenerio.

16. Waldo Ptolomy

Waldo Ptolomy Avatar

One thing struck me as I was refining huge piles of cotton that had accumulated, is that it would be nice to buy crafting fuel in much larger increments than they are currently sold. I bought over 10K wax, and it took me 10 repeated transactions to buy all the wax I wanted. Also it would be nice to be able to buy Ingot molds with more than 100 durability, I often buy 40 or 50 and again multiple of repeated transactions to purchase the items I want. This wastes space in inventory or chests that they are in since they don't stack because of durability. I understand the gold sink need for these items I would not care if an ingot mold of 1000 durability cost 10X that of an ingot mold of 100 durability. Other things that create components like sheet molds or blade molds would also be candidates for that kind of durability increase. I would love an ingot mold of Prosperity, but I doubt that would be created. I also wish there was something to do with all the depleted ingot molds and other crafting items rather than just sell them all for a few gold at the crafting vendor.

Regards
    Waldo Ptolomy

17. Bramble Riversong

Bramble Riversong Avatar

i sugest ending forest scene building thats like 95% of the game scene make forts with heavy troop presence elf or ebon or even a rogue human nation we need more combat scene and put adjustable difficulty to all scene that would help alot with scene that allready exist that are uninteresting since they are so easy

18. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

I would like for conversationalists (inky!) to be placeable in POTs.

Thanks,

Cypher Black

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Net likes this.
  19. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

I like this if there is also some poll taking for some democratic decision making as an occasional supplement. After all, if Richard is not the one making the final call as seemingly initially imagined by some, then some community democratic input wouldn't go astray.

Perhaps just as important would be some notices of intention on how features will look and each phase of their design if possible as we just don't know what's working as intended... peoples input to second guess some decisions is going to save everyone a lot of time I would imagine, else some wishlist requests may find themselves growing out of this idea's black hole, Maybe we can set some post guidelines so the search feature works better too.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  20. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

And wax!

Royou and craftymethod like this.