1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please sell 2020 LB Birthday Cake for the rest of July

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Wilfred, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Please sell the 2020 Lord British Birthday Cake in the crown shop for the rest of July.

I am rather busy during the summer, so I was away from the game for a few weeks. I checked in a few days ago and found that I missed out on purchasing the 2020 Lord British Birthday Cake, since it was only available for a few weeks.

Why is the LB Birthday Cake only available for a few weeks?
    It should be available for all of Lord British's birthday month (July).
    Please readd the 2020 Lord British Birthday Cake to the crown shop for the rest of July 2020.

Lord Andernut and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We've had a few folks wanting the LB items extended. It'll be a bit before it patches in but we'll let it roll until August 4th.

Browncoat Jayson and Wilfred like this.
  3. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Thanks Elgarion!

4. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

I have not seen the LB 2020 cake.

5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It departed the store on the 12th, but will be back up again with the other LB stuff once it gets patched in (until August 4th).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.