1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please add LOCATIONS to leaderboards

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

[​IMG]

This is great but where was the fish caught .... Adding locations as well would be of great help for pot owners to organise events, we can offer rewards for people fishing in our towns , without having to go through the hassle ...send me the fish ill send the fish back or show it to me ..so on... we can just open the leaderboard see top 10 people ( or more ) who caught the largest fish in our town or the most fish in the last week and send the appropiate rewards .

And we can expand this to not just fish pot owners can offer rewards for people who craft most items in their town or most kills in their towns ...list can include anything in the leaderboard.

We just need location to be added .

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Good idea :) I know Chris wants to do some additional leaderboards and touch up some at some point. I've linked this to the team.

Anpu, Net and Elrond like this.
  3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Thank you .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.