1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

All missing XP should be restored.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by amarious, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

When we had a death penalty we lost XP upon death. The higher lvl or the more xp you had the more XP you lost when you died.

I'm asking for that xp to be restored. What ever current Adventure Lvl you are now you get X amount of XP to match that adventure lvl. Players that came in after the death penalty will always have more XP then the adventure Lvl of a player that had death penalty. A certain amount of Adventure lvl is required to join groups in the Looking for Groups tab..also in PvP tournaments. That is all, thanks.

Ancev, Sole, FrostII and 1 other person like this.
  2. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Mentionned this in the past and now its coming (the arena/pvp que or whatever it is).

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Wow.... when the death penalty finally ended, I was losing 850k on death.
    And that was when it took me an hr of ugly grind just to make up that death.
    I wouldn't mind if they gave me some of that s**t back.....

CatherineRose likes this.
  4. Crowquills

Crowquills Avatar

You sure you didnt delevel when you lost enough? You sure the Adventure level is "not" accurate? Have you tested it? Cause if you are right, I would like to see the Adventure level ADJUSTED instead of giving the exp back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.