1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Teleporters to be non heritage

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

The new Signposts, POT teleporters are currently heritage items. I wish they are not.

They are only of use to town owners and their stewards. Current prices are ok if they are non heritage. Please consider removing the heritage tag for these items.

If they have to be heritage items, please consider lowering the price, or allow bulk purchases at a lower price. (like expert crafting stations, cheaper to buy 5 or 10)

@Elgarion

Anpu, Wilfred, Saesa and 6 others like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

+eleventy

POT only items should never be heritage.

Nick, Anpu, Wilfred and 2 others like this.
  4. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

It also should be CLEAR, what the requirements / conditions are to be a heritage item ...
    What's the intention?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Nick, Bedawyn, Wilfred and 1 other person like this.
  5. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

aggrrreeeee :)

change to NON-heritage or make it cheaper pls

Our guild will be buy 10+ of these teleporters, but not for 1k cotos and heritage

Nick and Wilfred like this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think this is an odd choice too, given that they said they'd no longer be taking pot interconnection requests because these are available now. it's heritage or nothing.

Nick and Wilfred like this.
  7. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Echo the same.
    I'd have bought a load of these if they were a bit more economical.
    While I know heritage is meant to cripple the RMT market you're also removing another aspect - people who would buy these and sell them for in game gold to folks who can't/wont spend RL cash.
    Really be interested to know how ya'll arrive at some of these prices.
    If these wagons were a few hundred cotos a piece, you'd sell them by the dozen.
    As it stands, I'm finding I can't really motivate to buy a single one at that price esp. since I have to deal with the heritage crappiness.

The "pay to giftwrap" thing is not a solution, imo. Unless they were a lot cheaper.

Same deal with the building blocks by the way - awesome that you've added them, but selling them in the unsplittable 110pack, which includes about 70 out of 110 blocks that I'd never use,is just a really bad idea, cause I'm not going to buy 10 packs of 110 to get enough of the block size that I actually want to use, that's silliness. Sell em as singles ...we'd get somewhere.

Nick, Bedawyn, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  8. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Comparing POT teleporter with NPC town teleporter and dungeon teleporters, NPC town teleporter and dungeon teleporter are much more expensive.

I think they already allow us to repackage the POT teleporter for selling.

9. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

still waiting for the lot versions; that would help some.

[​IMG]

Nick, FrostII and CrandalltheFoole like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.