1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS BMC RINGS, SAVAGE SASH OF SWIFTNESS,QUIVER OF JEALOUSY,IMBUED JEWELS,GEMS,RECIPES

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Boobles, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Come visit my vendors in Brittmart and Crafters Town for great deals on new Artifacts like Vexlyn Spark and Shrine recipes as well as Savage Sash of Swiftness, BMC Rings, Envy Quivers and Longbows. My vendor in Brittmart is across the portals with Shogun lights[​IMG]
    My Crafters Town vendor is south from bridge entrance [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked 100s of new Artifacts priced to sell!

3. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just added Sage Sash and lots of 5k artifacts.

4. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked both vendors!

5. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just repriced and restocked!

6. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Restocked with 1000s of Troll Essence and Obsidian Chips.

7. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Restocked with Legendary BMC Ring, Sage Sash, 20k Obsidian Chips

8. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked with 1000s of Troll Essence, Obsidian Chips, Metal Scraps, Pine Wood, 100s of the cheapest Artifacts like BMC Ring, Sage Sash, Brittle Brawn, 19k Ring of Fire etc. from 4k up!

9. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked my Brittmart vendor with 1000 troll Essence and pine wood.

10. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked my vendors with more artifacts, 1000s of obsidian chips, gold and silver ore all priced to sell!! I am also selling 32 each of Uncommon Ring of Fire, Air, Earth, Water, Life, Death, Sun, Moon- 256 Uncommon Rings total for 2.25m pm me if you're interested.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  11. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked with 1000s of Troll Essences 799g, Mossy 65k, Savage Handles 9k.

12. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just added over 60 Rare level Rings of Fire,Air,Earth,Water,Life,Death,Sun,Moon to my vendor in Crafters Town next to the new dumgeon. They're in the Troll Essences Obsidian Chips vendor

13. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked and repriced - uncommon Artifacts from 5k up, Rare Rings of Fire 95k , also got Vexlyn for 449k in Crafters Town.

14. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Super After Christmas Sale! get 10% Cashback on your purchases from my Brittmart and Crafters Town vendors until 9pm pst Dec 26, 2020.

15. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked with new Shrine recipes and 1000s of 650g Troll Essences and Obsidian Chips!

16. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just added lots of Savage Sash of Swiftness, Vexlyn Sparks and 1000s of Obsidian Chips and Pine Wood come check it out!

17. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked with most Shrine recipes and Troll Essences. Also added lots of Savage Sash of Swiftness and BMC Rings!

18. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Restocked and Repriced to Sell! Now Uncommon Artifacts are 4000 up only! Ancient Essences 3.5k, Troll Essences 550g, Obsidian Chips 15g.

19. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Just Restocked with Taming Gear 19k up.

20. Boobles

Boobles Avatar

Added Imbued Jewels of Meticulous Miner, Master Alch/Carp/Tailor/Bsmith, Blade/Bludgeon Gems, Socket Recipes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.