1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Lot Ownership Signs

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we make a slight change to the existing lot ownership stone and wood signs, so that stones are used for owned lots and wood signs are used for un-owned lots. The wood signs are really ugly on our lots so it'd be great if they were switched to stones for a lot that is claimed.

2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Simple. Brilliant! Love it!

Lazarus Long and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Love this idea!

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Jakkal
    You are talking about Row lots in NPC towns, right? I have placed a lot of Row, village and larger lots in my POT and they look like this.
    [​IMG]

I went to Port Titan and the Row lots there looked like this.
    [​IMG]
    I agree they are ugly, block the view of the vendor, and cause collisions when moving down the street. Stones are much better but even they could be smaller. Holding the P key down will cause a beam of light to shine above the stone of any unclaimed lot so they would still be easy to find. There was also talk of not having player claimed lots in the new NPC towns anyway so that would solve the sign issue in the new lands. Not sure what they are going to populate the NPC towns with though.

5. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

yes, wherever they are used. I think most are in NPC towns.

Yes holding P key down is helpful but doesn't resolve the issue of the ugly sign, which as you stated blocks other deco, etc.

I know they talked about having a limited number of player claimed lots in episode 2 npc towns. At that time they didn't say they'd have none. I really don't know what the purpose of a npc town with no player lots would be other than maybe 1 or 2 quests and buying seeds. I guess the port towns have some use to use the ships but you don't even have to enter town to use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.