1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Summoned Elemental Enhancements brainstorming

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Echondas, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Would be fun if the summoned elementals got some cool enhancements, specific to their type
    (This is me brainstorming)

Water Elemental - Has soothing rain always active based on caster's water attunement - NOTE: this would encourage players to stay close to their elemental and possibly help with some of the 'bunching up' people are prone to do with like ERG

Fire Elemental - Has Immolation always active based on caster's fire attunement or something

Air Elemental - some kind of Air Shield - but since pets/monsters don't have focus .. not sure?

Earth Elemental - has shield of crystal

Phoenix - Has Elysian Illumination always active based on caster's sun attunement or something

Wisp - ?? can't think of anything that exists currently in-game

Lich/Skeleton - has death shield always active based on caster's death magic attunement?

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

Isn't the wisp moon? Meteor shower would be epic.

It would be nice for all of them to have a ranged attack and aoe with varying degrees of effectiveness based on their power.

Echondas and that_shawn_guy like this.
  3. Echondas

Yah - meteor shower would be awesome for the wisp, but I was trying to keep it to some kind of always-on buff ... maybe if the wisp is killed, a meteor shower erupts where it died?
    ( I wanted to ask for the Phoenix to self-res itself only 1x if it dies - but that might be too hard to do and I've mentioned it before as an idea and no dev nibbles )

4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

don't wisps debuff opponents? maybe they could remove/reduce debuff against you.

Anpu and Echondas like this.
  5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I’ve always wished the look of the various elementals would change slightly at various levels of them (40, 80 and 100). Tamers can get different looking pets at higher level, but we can only summon the same looking elemental no matter what level they are.....

Echondas and that_shawn_guy like this.
  6. Echondas

Me too - maybe just scale their size up a little every X levels - that would probably be pretty easy (but things that sound easy aren't necessarily so..)

7. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

i wish water was tattooed(glyphs like on earth) instead of ducktaped, and looked almost as good as her bdo sister. earth needs to be a taller skinny rock/tree form that evolves into a hulking beast of stone and vines, ice with... ice and snow coming off it, also hulking. fire/phoenix/wisp are good as is.(or change wisp to a real moon fairy) chaos... option to choose his weapon atleast(rusty at 1-40, barbaric 40-60, any magical above 60). mirror clone, at GM it should use your skills -20-40 lvls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.