Cant fill up barrels now in trucks. cant even load 1 truck!!! aarggggg

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by odyssey2003, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

I think I understand why maybe the limit was lowered but its to such an extreme that I cant even load 1 trunk with its ingredient to be filled!!

1 trunk 147/300 = 1,472.5 pounds
    153 filled whiskey cask that have been filled x 20 pounds = 3,060
    147 ingredient needed for refill. ( cannot be loaded into inventory due to limit )
    Total = 4,532.5 pounds --

The only way now is to get another empty trunk put it on the floor and load the 153 filled whiskey into it and then transfer ingredient that has already been done into my inventory and then continue to fill the casks !! This is ridiculous! we should be at least able to fill 1 trunk at time and be able to hold the ingredients for 1 full trunk ! Come on now!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

What truck?

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

We have trucks?

FrostII likes this.
  4. Jikininki

Jikininki Avatar

Trunks, I believe.

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

FrostII, Anpu and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  6. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

@ Alley Oop. Sorry if my post seems difficult to read, I was very upset when writing it. But yes that post you put is exactly the bug or issues that I was trying to report. It has stopped me in my tracks as far as filling my whiskey casks. I cannot even load 1 trunk at a time.. its unbearable now .. I have multiple whiskey trunks and I can no longer even load 1 trunk with empty cask with its ingredient to process!!!

I think that IF its not a bug then its something done by the devs to make it harder for users who bot, but when they do things to this extreme then its like throwing out the baby with the bath water and it ends up doing more harm then good for the game.

I took a break today because I was considering canceling my 2 subscriptions to the game, so I decided to cool it and wait and see what exactly is the devs intentions and what or if anything is going to be done about it.

FrostII and Alley Oop like this.
  7. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

@ Jikininki --- yes your Correct - its trunk that I was mis - spelling in my frustration due to the issue mentioned in the link above during the writing of this original post.

@ others - I am sorry for the confusion.. I will state that there are NO trucks in this game and that I apologize for any discomfort the confusion may have caused . :)

Jikininki and FrostII like this.
  8. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

oh no, it's definitely a bug. there have been several bugs this release that involved inventory management. a couple of them have already been fixed, but this one took longer to identify.

FrostII and Anpu like this.
  9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings odyssey2003

I am assuming that you are loading up the trunks to go brew. Since there is a bug in carry can you bring a cooking station to where you store your trunks? I have a few plain cooking stations (that take damage) I can send you.

10. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

@ Warrior B'Patrack - Its not that I cannot move the issue, its that we cannot even put the ingredient in our inventory as the total amount of Full trunk of empty casks and the 300 ingredients needed to refill the cask is over the weight limit now and a message stops us from even putting it in our inventory!. Read the link that alley Oop put in the post as its better explain there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.