1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Combo Attacks Wish List

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sorgin Txakal, Aug 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

This thread serves to catalog all the ideas people have for combo attacks they would like to see in game, why and how they might work. :)

Net likes this.
  2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I'll kick this off:
    • Wind Slash - Gust + Double Slash
      • I would love to see combos for wind magic and blades. I have always been a fan of the wind slash skill whenever it shows up in any game. I think that this combo would really help blade players deal with flying creature more effectively. Dragons in particular can be very hard to deal with as a swordsman and I think two quick ranged air attacks that combine gust and double slash would be a very fun and useful skill.
      • All the better if it can travel through mobs in a straight line hitting the 2-3 enemies it can along the way.

• Eye of the Hurricane - Discharge + Whirling Blade
      • AOE attack with a chance of stun? This is what blades needs for dealing with large mobs :D

Net likes this.
  3. Net

Net Avatar

Healing Bliss = Healing Burst + Healing Grace - AoE heal over time, because AoE heals over time like healing rain are not part of the life school and are not very good.

Also would be nice to see some focus transferring combos.

Sorgin Txakal likes this.
  4. Abstrax Phoenix

Abstrax Phoenix Avatar

If that happened, archers and air mages would be literally invincible. You would have a archer and a death mage both in a party, the death mage spamming tap soul and then giving all his focus to the archer. Death mages take like 5 damage per tap soul, and get 70+ focus back. And thats ONLY when they are at full hp, when they are lower hp, they can get 100+ focus back from tap souls, and then spam it super quick cause of 6 stacked chaotic feedack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.