1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Response] bugged virtue

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by scroda, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

The virtue on my character is bugged. Please set the values to zero.

2. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

I'd like all 3 to be set to 0.

3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

You would need to provide details as to what is bugged, why you feel it is a bug , and is this something that is affecting others etc. before we would be able to triage it.

If this is something that is only affecting you and is a request for a reset, please send a detailed request to support@portalarium.com

Anpu likes this.
  4. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

"Some time ago my character was stuck in some sort of state where a quest reward was activating at every log in which led to it having an unreasonable amount of virtues.
    I'd like to request that you reset the virtues on my character please so that I may utilize it the way in which it was intended. Thank you."

The above is text that I sent to support@portalarium.com

This is the response I got:
    "We do not offer resets of virtue as a customer service feature. If you feel this was related to a bug, please indicate the bug report and issue # assigned to the bug related to your problem and which quest it was. We'll open a ticket if we see your account was affected by this issue recently."

Therefore I'm creating this bug report. I do not know the answers to those questions.

5. Ravalox

Do you have a link to the bug that you reported or was resolved for that quest?

6. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

No, I have no idea which quest it was. This was years ago.

I think if you check the values on my character then it should be apparent that some are out of the intended range.

If it's possible, I would like my values to represent the chaotic choices that my character would have made along the main quest(if it weren't for all the QA testing that I have done in the past). If not, then zer0(0) is fine.

7. Ravalox

This needs to go to support for adjustment, if supported. There is no bug for me to reference or report; we would not modify character aspects.

8. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@scroda you could also do a quest reset if you haven't already -- that resets all 3 virtues to ~ 100 if I recall correctly from when virtue was exposed via LUA.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.