1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Eternal paterns should be able to go back to original item

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Arturius Magnus, Aug 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturius Magnus

Arturius Magnus Avatar

For a price, but an etarnal pattern say for one of the crowns should be able to go back to its origianl state item.

2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Infinitely renewable, repairable and re-enchantable item?

Anpu likes this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I think he meant you take a salvaged eternal pattern and combine it with some crowns to turn it back into the starter item you originally get to salvage. It can't be enchanted or anything, just doesn't take max durability damage and is unlootable.

I think this would be fine. Maybe $1 (100 crowns) to convert? Seems fair.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I like the idea to be able to remake the item I salvaged for the Pattern. The only thing I would suggest is that items that have Eternal Pattern should not give EXP when salvaged. The amount of EXP is small but the ability to salvage, recreate, and salvage again over and over could lead to problems. Also why not get 2 of an item and salvage one and keep one?

5. Arturius Magnus

Arturius Magnus Avatar

YES, thank you, that is exactly what I ment.

:)

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I would be fine with them turning off salvage exp (and materials) for items that return an eternal pattern.
    I have a lot of items that I couldn't possibly get another. Also, requiring people to buy two items is a crap solution.

7. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Considering OP is asking for a coto fee to recreate, I doubt anyone would play 100 crowns for 1 salvage lol

Net likes this.
  8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Probably not Violet Ronso but I did know someone that earned thousands of COTOs for helping with translations and to get an average of 600 exp for each salvage (not using potions) might make it temping. plus no garbage vendor trash to deal with. BTW Barugon not saying anyone Needs to buy two just a suggestion. As a collector I have 1 I keep "in the unopened box" and 1 that I use. You are welcome to come by anytime and look at my collection in New Fawn. Anyway just offering suggestions.

9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I do the same thing (I actually use the indestructible gear too) but it's just not a reasonable solution. Being able to go back to the original item would be really awesome.

Arturius Magnus and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.