Need updated info on upgrades

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Rhiannon, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Hey all! I'm trying to find out update information on upgrading my land deed.

I have a Place anywhere TF Village deed and want to upgrade to the next size up TF POT deed (town?). Does anyone know how much that would cost me? The old doc I found seems outdated and didn't have conversation from a PA village.

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Rhiannon
    I have a TF POT Village deed and to upgrade it to a TF POT Town Deed it would cost 19200 COTOs. This is not exactly what you asked since I do not have a Place any where TF Village deed but I hope it helps some. This is with the on going sale price of deed upgrades. It will go back up .

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you cannot do that. even though it's an acreage upgrade it's a tier downgrade (PA to POT) and tier downgrades are not allowed. you'd have to go from TF PA village to TF PA town. (which i don't have one to test either.)

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Thank you Ally. With a guild member's help yesterday, I figured out what to do. The deed I was looking at was a Founder deed. I forgot about that. I ALSO have a TF POT village. I took down my shop it was being used for, unclaimed the land and found out the cost of the upgrade to TF POT town. I'm a few COTOs short but I'm working on that.

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.