1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Get Written Evidence with Samuel

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Tyredas, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

I honestly cannot continue this quest.

Can i please restart his quest or can you get Samuel to accept that he has completed this quest. I must have missed something and now cant reproduce it from months ago.

I have Vigilante plans stage 1 and 2 but neither side is accepting this..

I am truly stuck with this quest.

Tyredas Alakabeth

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

There’s no Samuel in Blood River outskirts. And the vigilante plans are a quest item for Alberic, in the Blood River Outskirts. There is a completely detailed step by step guide to Blood River Outskirts here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...er-outskirts-the-complete-quest-guide.161135/

Perhaps that will help you? Also press the j key to read specific information in your journal to see what next step you need to do to.

3. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

Your right its Marcus .. my sincere apologies

ill post a pic at Discord

Anpu likes this.
  4. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

can i please get a reset in blood river outskirts

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

When you press the j key and open your journal, what quest are you wanting to complete? And what do the instructions in there tell you to do?

6. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

i posted my journal in discord with what i have

7. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Tyredas Did you have any luck sorting out your issue? If not, please remember that we need the bug template (use /bug or /devbug in game) to properly process your report. If using the / command is not possible, manually create the template from the information provided at the top of this bug forum. Please include any screenshots you may have.

8. Tyredas

Tyredas Avatar

I have the shroud of the avatar now

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.