Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed 67685] lb's castle - captain marisha has no response for vault

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Alley Oop, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

09/11/2020 18:37
    Title: lb's castle - captain marisha has no response for vault
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? no
    Details:

Alley Oop: help
    Captain Marisha: I could use some help collecting copies of the three encoded cards for Lord British's vault, if you're up for it.

Alley Oop: encoded card
    Captain Marisha: My guards have learned that the castle invaders have somehow made copies of the 3 encoded cards needed for a safe within Lord British's vault. I don't care if you find one or two, but if you find a set of all 3 cards, bring them to me. Oh... and, whatever you do, don't enter the vault.

Alley Oop: I'll do as you ask.
    Captain Marisha: Excellent. By the way, if you enter the vault, I'll know what you did. Stay out of the vault and I'll give you a handsome reward. Enter the vault, and it'll be ugly.
    I'll keep an eye out for the 3 encoded cards.

Alley Oop: vault
    Alley Oop: job
    Captain Marisha: Yet another watch commander is killed by the latest invasion of Lord British's castle, and once again I'm left in charge of the guards. But do I complain? Nooo....

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 24000
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 6144
    SotA.QA.Linux.64.1065.Date.09.11.20
    Area: Mistrendur_R3_LordBritishsCastle
    Area Display Name: Lord British's Castle
    Loc: (-7.8, 26.2, -76.1)
    Debug: TWlzdHJlbmR1cl9SM19Mb3JkQnJpdGlzaHNDYXN0bGV8fCgtNy44MjYsIDI2LjE2NywgLTc2LjExMSl8KDAsIDAuNjU2LCAwLCAtMC43NTUpfC0zNjUuNDg5MXwzMy41ODI3NXwxOA==

Anpu, Traveller13 and Echondas like this.
  2. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Add "encoded card" to the list. This happened after I typed "key".

How deep to go with this in this thread?

I typed "key", and was told of the copies of the keys. I was able to turn in Brittle Copy of Vault Key #1 (Duplicate). I turned in that key. I also have #2, and cannot turn in that one. She asks for #1 again.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

09/14/2020 20:56
    Title: Marisha - vault keyword has no response
    Reproduction Rate: 2/2
    Blocker?
    Details: When speaking to Marisha and getting the Recover 3 Encoded Cards quest, I then clicked on the vault keyword and she had no response:

Captain Marisha: Hail, outlander. I'm Captain Marisha. If you've come to help, we could use it.
    Suti: My name is Suti
    Captain Marisha: Well met, Suti.
    Suti: help
    Captain Marisha: I could use some help collecting copies of the three encoded cards for Lord British's vault, if you're up for it.
    Suti: encoded card
    Captain Marisha: My guards have learned that the castle invaders have somehow made copies of the 3 encoded cards needed for a safe within Lord British's vault. I don't care if you find one or two, but if you find a set of all 3 cards, bring them to me. Oh... and, whatever you do, don't enter the vault.
    Suti: I'll do as you ask.
    Captain Marisha: Excellent. By the way, if you enter the vault, I'll know what you did. Stay out of the vault and I'll give you a handsome reward. Enter the vault, and it'll be ugly.
    I'll keep an eye out for the 3 encoded cards.
    Suti: vault
    Suti: Goodbye
    Captain Marisha: Take care, Suti.

Steps to Reproduce: Speak to Marisha, click the I'll do as you ask. response. The click vault keyword. See no response from her.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1065.Date.09.11.20
    Area: Mistrendur_R3_LordBritishsCastle
    Area Display Name: Lord British's Castle
    Loc: (-8.0, 26.2, -77.7)
    Debug: TWlzdHJlbmR1cl9SM19Mb3JkQnJpdGlzaHNDYXN0bGV8fCgtNy45NTEsIDI2LjIwMywgLTc3LjY3KXwoMCwgLTAuNjg2LCAwLCAwLjcyNyl8MzEuNTAwMDR8MjUuNDQyNTV8NS45NjQ0NjM=

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the reports! The "vault" response is Issue #67685. The keys are reported with another issue.

The problem with her not having a "vault" response is that she actually has 2 possible responses, and the second one is blank. Either I had an idea for a second response but forgot to add it or I accidentally generated a second response and didn't realize it. In either case, I'll fix it. Also, in the meantime, you can say "vault" to her more than once and each time will have a 50% chance to say the correct response.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.