Beran’s Reach Market Day - 20th September @ 2000 BST / 1900 UTC / 1400 CST

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

Ladies and gentlemen! The Citizens of Beran’s Reach welcome you to our September market day!

This event is about bringing together people from all corners of the community, with our market being the perfect place to do so. Located within the main gate of the city, the beautifully decorated castle-plot sized market has facilities for just about everything you’d like to do while getting to know your fellow avatars, including features such as:

> A full set of crafting tables for custom commissions on-site.
    > A set of freely-available commission-free vendors, for use without charge by residents.
    > Many customisable market tables for avatars to sell their wares from, customisable via tenant access. Fancy using the stalls for another purpose? Promoting a book? Looking to recruit for your guild? Be creative!
    > An open-air speaker session for exchanging thoughts and ideas.
    > A stage with audience seating, perfect for auctions or performances.
    > A bar area, perfect for food and drink or getting to know other residents and visitors.
    > A governor help desk, open to handle POT requests immediately or to discuss bespoke pot placement needs and/or other issues.

This event is empowering the community and bringing everyone together to have fun. This is a huge opportunity to bring what you love to do and finding others either that want your skills or enjoy similar things, so make the most of it!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    Sonja, Chirp, thradia and 3 others like this.
  2. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Excited for this! What a great idea.

Sonja and FrostII like this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Sounds like a fun event !

A question and (if I may) a correction.
    Question: How does the "open-air speaker session for exchanging thoughts and ideas" work, exactly ? :confused:

Correction: I believe you meant to say stage and not strange.... ;)

Sonja likes this.
  4. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Thanks for that, duly corrected!

Sonja likes this.
  5. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Unfortunately the new food mechanics won't be in game yet, but perhaps in the next market day :)

6. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Sonja likes this.
  7. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Oh, I will. :)

Just that 2x xp will still be going on and it will be the weekend before the big patch goes in with mounts and new cooking mechanics where 2x xp will probably be going away.

Would just seem like potentially a good idea to push out to the weekend of the 3rd if the 26th doesn't work, so it is in tune with the new releases and when 2x xp is over and everyone is offloading their stockpiles of harvested goods for crafting.

I'll participate regardless, but I am not touching any of my better food ingredients until the cooking rework is in :(

8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Awesome, I'll get this in this week's update. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.