1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Underground home (larger cave)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xee, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I was thinking about a post I saw in general about a guy that loves his dungeon home. It was than I thought what about a large cave basement which you could place a home. Think of a player cave with a tower or home next to a waterfall or the likes.

Because its instanced it does not have too much cost. Opens up more options for store and perhaps allows to further develop player made content through scene building and story telling.

Sarek, Dollar Bill, Net and 6 others like this.
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

And maybe a tiny bridge-y biome as well. Maybe a creek with a bridge and goats. TASTY goats. just need room for a cookin spit and straw bed under that bridge. I pity them what live downstream...

Barugon likes this.
  3. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

their are underground player towns but it would be neat to have a cave with the ability to add between 1 to 3 houses too inside our dungeon. It would likely use up a lot of dungeon points though so players couldn't create huge cities in their dungeon. If they want a city they need to buy the town and get the underground biome.

4. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

another thought. maybe just allow the dungeon entrance to connect to a underground player town biome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.