Shadow Beasties in Spindleskog

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I saw that Chris noticed this recently from a player comment. He thought a fix was applied but thinks it didn't make it in. Should be fixed soon :) Feel free to nudge me anytime (to nudge him) haha.

2. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

A week ago on @Chris stream, he showed us how he populates his new creatures(Episode 2) with stats, exp and loots. He then proceeded to show us how Episode 1 mobs are populated with stats, loot and experience.

We have all played many MMO and RPG in the past. When a new Continent, Zone or Episode is added to such game, it becomes a new focus for the development team and they always want their existence player base that have reached the required level for that Continent, Zone or Episode to focus in that particular area. Therefore they give the player base a reason to go there, are reason to be enthusiastic about that area.

We have seen the new tech that @Chris showed us on his new Episode two creatures, we know they are tough, strong and have good attack effect. They give amazing experience, I like the game play with them and their AOE. Why is it that when I fight one, it may take me time to take down it's huge health and wow I survived but as I go to loot the creature what do I get.

T16 Ghost
    [​IMG]
    813 Health Ghost
    [​IMG]
    T16 Spider
    [​IMG]
    T1 Spider
    [​IMG]

On that Stream he went on saying that when he added these new creature to the game he looked at how long it takes to kill the creature and how the loot was from episode one and changed it to make the new creature.

I am sorry @Chris these new creature takes longer time to kill, damages your armor much more and the loot is as if I killed a level 1 creature in the game. I know they are dealing with scaling loot and that will come in the future. This loot table we are seeing here is form the normal mode which is a T10. This is not good at all, this is basically a spit in our face because from what I see here to me it looks like you do not care about our effort and time put into this game for you to give us this in return.

The EXP you gain from this creature is amazing, if your strong enough to deal with these creature with ease you wont even care about the loot. That is 1% of the player base that don't care about the loot in these scene because the great EXP they get. What about the rest of the player base that can barely kill these creatures after spending a considerable amount of time to take them down, in group I may add, and to loot these and share it amongst 4-8 more players.

Players experience should come first after a zone is created, satisfaction should be in the mind of the development team before you release a zone and call it new content. A new player has to pay for this and granted they are not strong enough to come here but dev team needs to start to think of these things going forward.

Torrell, Grimbone, Katu and 4 others like this.
  3. Luno

Luno Avatar

Well said Azazel

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

@Ravalox @Elgarion On Friday, Chris said this was an easy fix... that he knew the problem and would fix soon. Is he going to announce when the fix is in at least so I can stop checking?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  5. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

at least add artifacts chance, potions, gems, obsidian chips and 150+ gold

6. Luno

Luno Avatar

Any news on this topic? Or is the new zone just for xp grinding?

Sara Dreygon and majoria70 like this.
  7. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

still giving 0 xp

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

@Elgarion nudging you once again, 15 or so days have gone by!

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  9. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

I do not think anything is being done about this. How many months since this zone was created. This is new content that the company is pushing out to people it should get some kind of majority of attention but I do not see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.