1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Double high planting beds

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Barugon, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

How about adding double high planting beds? By that, I mean two planting beds that are separated by some posts in order to give room between. Maybe make it recipes that take 4 timbers and two planters of the same size.

Cassandra Corax and Tirrag like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This is what I'm talking about.

[​IMG]

[edit] BTW, this is not real. I edited it in Gimp.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Didn't they actually make changes to plants specifically to prevent people from stacking planters? I mean, I'm all for it, but if they didn't like people doing it on their own, they may not be up for creating an asset that allows it. Unless they just didn't like the visuals of stacks of pots stuck to columns and defying gravity, as opposed to the results from the practice.

Time Lord, Net and Anpu like this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can as long as there's a bodyheight between them. you could get too many in a small space otherwise and it was causing performance problems.

Anpu likes this.
  5. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

You can float the upper bed and place blocks or other posts, I use shogun string lights, to mimic that they are supported and not floating. You just need to invest some time learning how to do it.

What would be nice to have is planters without the wood frames, bound to outdoor ground use only.

6. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Some POT biomes allow stacking planting bed with support while some do not. Not sure why there is a discrepancy

7. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

[​IMG]

This is how all mine are set up.

Time Lord, Wilfred and Barugon like this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I tried this but it wouldn't allow me to place the planting bed on anything.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.