PLEASE Bring Back Pets Indoors and Drunk Visual Effects

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Alleine Dragonfyre, Oct 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Hi there!

I went to run The Beat of Novia on Avatars/Virtue Radio Friday night only to find that all the pets people bring to dance with us on the floor were not allowed. This is so sad! We usually have squirrels and dragons and a stable of unicorns and more. The dancing animals are very popular with the dancers AND my viewers, so please, please allow them indoors!

Please bring back the alcohol drunken visual effect. It's become an important visual effect for dancing as well. I do hope you allow us to keep the effect.

Thank you.

@Elgarion

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  2. Tellana

Tellana Avatar

Anytime there is a dance or an event and the pets cannot join the players have a level of confusion and a conversation as to why it isn't allowed ensues. It lessens the fun and emersion because those of us with pets really do enjoy having them with us for a variety of reasons and effects. The drunk effect is the same, it adds to the party and emersion in the game. I personally cannot do the drunk effect - it makes me dizzy - but alot of people do enjoy it greatly. These seemingly small things add to our choice, and our emersion. There are all kinds of reasons people want to make the whisky, beer and wine in game - and removing the drunk effect also removes any reason to make those things. It's all connected.

3. Blaise Garsenc

Blaise Garsenc Avatar

Our pets have become part of our identity. Please let us bring them inside other homes for player events. Thank you!

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  4. Corlag TheBard

Corlag TheBard Avatar

I noticed both of these things were missing as well and thought it was a bug or something. I also noticed that play dead no longer makes us fall over. I tried to summon my phoenix at the party a bunch of times and was able to use the reagents but had no pet appearing. If these are all changes and not bugs, why? Please bring them back. There's also the pet dance emote which a lot of players have purchased for use in situations like this, so there's that as well.

Net and Alleine Dragonfyre like this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

bugged.

bugged.

not reported (yet, that i can recall). please /bug with proper location information.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

...what?

Alleine Dragonfyre and Net like this.
  7. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

:D

Net likes this.
  8. Net

Net Avatar

9. Alleine Dragonfyre

Well BOTH of you are amazing, but yeah mobile got me yesterday, I guess. THANK YOU @Alley Oop

Honestly, you guys are kinda in competition for Most Helpful. So, my bad, but still lol

Wilfred, Net, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  10. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Adding the drunk visual effect is fine, but it seems we have an intoxication level. Which once reached to a certain level, would be fine to add that effect back in. Could even introduce some drink that's 100 points in intoxication level Etc (for parties or whatever).

What I DONT want is when I'm drinking 1 Year Whiskey (which now adds a small buff to planting) and nothing else, I really do not want the drunk effect while attempting to plant my crops.

11. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

What on earth does whiskey have to do with planting? haha

12. Alleine Dragonfyre

My Italian immigrant Grandfather drank his homemade wine while tending and hanging out in his garden. I tend to smoke cannabis when I'm tending mine now.. So there is that ;)

craftymethod and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.