Victorious Ironhall.

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Thoryk Omara, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

The night was long, and many answered the call from the Kingdom of Ironhall. Knights and warriors of all colors mustered at the docks. Lord O'mara and Lord Lightbringer both present lead the newly formed army at the defense of the City.

The attacks were small in numbers at first. Kobolds of Skrekk released one by one their forces to Ironhall City. But onto the night dragons were seen in Laketown, the Ironhall Fortress and finally an Ancient Dragon marched on the main gates all defeated by the brave adventurers.

Victory was this night, and as men and women gathered to celebrate in the Old Dock (Inn) unions were formed. Kingdoms and lands united in common goals.

The newly formed alliance would investigate this attack further, and march onto Skrekk in coming weeks.

Answer the call as well brave adventurer and join us to our next battle.

[​IMG]

@Elgarion @Hemnu Lightbringer @Jay Nord

Sonja, Aeryk, Jay Nord and 4 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

May all of New Britannia rest easy knowing that Ironhall is on the watch, averting crises such as these! Thank you, defenders!

Sonja, Aeryk, Fei Akhart and 2 others like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Very fun event Thoryk, Thoryk for me was a true NPC Quest Giver last night, asked us to follow him, but was either too slow for my running speed, or too fast for my walk, true to the NPC way!

All in all, a very fun event, I am guessing that some things were unplanned though, I guess there might be a cooldown on using GM powers because it seemed as if Thoryk planned for a kobold invasion but had to settle with a few dragons instead (which actually gave a little challenge at least). Great event once again, and I am happy I was there to defend Ironhall from this attack!

Sonja, Lily Byrd, Aeryk and 2 others like this.
  4. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

Sounded like it was a fun event :) Will be sure to participate if I can if/when there is another! Had me at dragons invading :)

Sonja, Lily Byrd, Aeryk and 2 others like this.
  5. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Thank you! I learned that I was using the command to spawn one NPC at the time, but in fact I could change that number. It will make for better event next time.

Sonja, Anpu, Lily Byrd and 3 others like this.
  6. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

We could be please to have you. Until then come visit us in Ironhall! Outside events we have a growing RP community.

Sonja, Lily Byrd, Aeryk and 1 other person like this.
  7. Aeryk

Aeryk Avatar

Thank you @Thoryk Omara for running the event, and to the team and @Elgarion for the continued work on the player run quest systems. As i commented to friends, while the systems are still quite a ways from what we had in SWG (or the 2 1/2D versions of NWN and NWN2), i am convinced this is the future for roleplaying games. If we give the players the right tools, they will create amazing story on their own.

Cheers!

8. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I was late and had a lovely time catching up with those rpers who were having a drink at the Inn afterward. Still an interesting time playing a few tunes with another lute player and meeting some of the adventurous folks who participated. I'll try tobe there for the whole event next time

Sonja, Aeryk and Fei Akhart like this.
  9. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

It was a pleasure to have you. To many more fun evenings in Ironhall!

Sonja, Aeryk and Lily Byrd like this.
  10. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Thank you Aeryk!

Aeryk likes this.
  11. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Unfortunately I was not able to participate in this event, but I will certainly be in the next ones. :)

And I agree with @Aeryk ... these new systems are awesome for the Rplayer community.

12. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Agreed, it really made for a fun evening. Another one in two week, I will post details soon.

Aeryk, Sonja and Fei Akhart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.