The click (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DalTXColtsFan, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan Avatar

1. I got to a point where I couldn't find my way out to save my life so I went down to the pit where Myron is and typed /stuck. Please pass on my apologies to whoever has to investigate what is clearly not a bug (I know you can just jump on the rubble and climb the sturdy vine, I just couldn't find my way back to the sewer entrance).

2. First I went into the click through the entrance on the other side of the city gate. PHEW there are some tough fights if one tries to go down that way - I didn't even survive until I got lucky enough that the Kobold and the adventurer in the same room finally attacked me one at a time!

3. Does it make a difference one way or another if you do or don't kill Myron?

4. I killed Myron and went back to Myra and chose "Myron refused to leave" (which is technically not a lie) and Myra said "thank you for not doing what he asked". I'm concerned the game now thinks I'm a liar. I didn't just do myself irreparable harm did I?

Thanks
    Joe

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i don't know for sure, but i suspect you got dinged for truth but raised your love,

3. Toular

Toular Avatar

Technically, "Myron refused to leave" is not a lie. An omitted fact is not really a lie. "I use Chrome". Is not a lie just because I also use Firefox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.