Haunted Inn and Dungeon Adventure. 10/30/2020-11/08/20

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Gamician, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

Join the Haunted Inn Adventure. Officially Opening and Running 10/30/2020 – 11/08/2020. Check out the Haunted Inn, located in Falling Waters Fortress. From the Entrance to Falling Waters Fortress take the Town Signpost to the Cemetery. Within this POT fantastically decorated resting place you will find Samuel and the beginning of your Quest of a different type of Spooky Adventure. With some small Conversationalist generated Quests and some Fight or Flight Dungeon Monster Encounters you just may find your heart pounding in anticipation of what is around the next corner. Be sure to investigate every nook and cranny.

This is the first year for this Quest, using both the new Conversationalist and Dungeon Creation with Monster Spawns. It is strictly for Fun. Hopefully I can make this a yearly occurrence with some new and exciting areas. I would appreciate your feedback and ideas for improvement.

New Development: In response to some great feedback, I have removed many of the MOB's that I had placed in the Dungeon part of the quest. Out of the 5 areas you can enter into in the Dungeon, only two now have Monsters in them. Both those areas are Level 1 Monsters. If you encounter them, and do not wish to fight them, you can run out of the room and if you run far enough down the Track, they will go back to the room and in some cases totally disappear. These two rooms have no Quests. This will allow more people to find the two Conversationalists, one at the entrance and the other deep in one of the remaining non-spawn areas.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Sonja, Lily Byrd, Flair and 3 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Got it in this week's update and on the events page, have fun! :)

Sonja and FrostII like this.
  3. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

Great quest

Very well done

:)

Sonja, Elgarion and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.