Dysborg Ruins Jackal Hunt - Summer 604 PC

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Sorgin Txakal, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I have it on good authority that a Jackal was spotted in Dysbord Ruins on June 7th, 604 PC. I need his skull for reasons. I also have it on good authority that the Jackal will be back throughout the summer, "fishing".

Here's what you need to to do for me, bring me the skull of a Jackal and I will pay you 100k gold in trade. No questions asked. I may have a blood leech or a bait squid laying around too if you have any other bones of him you can bring me with the skull, but the skull is the key ingredient, err the proof I need you did the job.

He is a wily one and he won't give it up easily, but he can be killed.

I'll let you know if my spotters have a confirmed sighting, but he will be there this summer.

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Having slain The Jackal, but unfortunately the skull had been poked with holes to the point where it was unrecognizable, I must warn those who want to challenge The Jackal, it is very clever, and can challenge even the smartest of adventurers out there! Be wary, and come prepared, this is not an easy fight.

Love the event Sorgin! I might come and say hi from time to time, challenge The Jackal once more if you haven't found his skull yet! I'll try again tomorrow if the chance arises!

3. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Jackal was spotted at the docks in Dysborg Ruins the morning of Sunday, June 8th 604 PC

Sonja, Lily Byrd, Elgarion and 3 others like this.
  4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

OOC: I'd like to advertise this, but there are definitely some RP elements, and I don't want to mess them up. Basically, I just need to know the time span in which we can expect these announcements of availability. Are they randomly popping in all month long in November, for instance?

5. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I have it on good authority that Jackal will be fishing in Dysborg Ruins coinciding with the current Catnip PVP Fishing tournament at Dysborg every in game month through the end of November 604 PC. Where he will be lurking after that, I cannot say at this point in time.

Essentially Summer and Fall 604 PC is the time frame for this first test hunt. :)

Sonja, Lily Byrd and Violet Ronso like this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hmmmm, interesting, so this could be a neat spin-off for the fishing tourney if you're offering it each week for the new fishing locations. Just nudge me any time you'd like to offer it so I can get it advertised :) It'll be Dysborg until Friday at Noon. Here's the PvP locations list that I cycle through (in sequence) to help you plan :) :

Paladis Shardfall
    Rhun Ruins
    Libris Ruins
    Verdantis Shardfall
    Kas Ruins
    Dysborg Ruins
    The Brave Coast

Sonja, Lily Byrd, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  7. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

A Jackal was seen in Dysborg Ruins again today. He will be lurking around on July 4th, 604 PC, I know it.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  8. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

It's feeding cycle seems to be once every 24 days. If my calculations prove correct, he should be back on July 28th.

Sonja, Lily Byrd and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.