1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Heritage chest

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by simon1974, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

We need heritage chest,

they could be lock and untradable, so we could put our heritage stuff in it.

Lijuan Zhang

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings simon1974
    You are talking about a chest we can fill up with Heritage items and put on our lot or in other chest and not just have in your bank correct? I have a bag in my bank called Heritage items and I put all my items in it but it has to remain in my bank. I can lock it or make it private but I still can not put it on my lot or in another container outside of my bank. If you were to mark the container No-Trade but allow it to be placed anywhere on a players owned lot it would allow us to sort items and display them better.

Wilfred and FrostII like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Heritage items don't take up any bank slots. However, if you put them in a container in your bank then they take up space. I wish they would fix this so I can at least organize my bank and not loose space.

FrostII, Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  4. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

I actually want a chest where we can look at heritage stuff, but the items would be lock, you would not be able to take items from it, (besides the owner, of course).

A lot of collectionners, like myself, would like to display, in some way, our heritage items.

lijuan zhang

Wilfred and FrostII like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It may take it some time for us to get you guys special no-trade item type chests that can be placed as deco, but Wizardsmoke figured this bug out today and the fix should pop in before too long after some testing.

Wilfred, FrostII, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Sweet!

FrostII likes this.
  7. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.