UI and Inventory

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rook Strife, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

1. UI settings are not being saved.

This means half the time you log in you have to resize and reposition practically every element of the ui.

Chat menu, inventory bags, friends list, loot window, the 50 containers on your lot, all of it.

Some other settings like Show inventory tooltips are not saving as well.

2. The UI is lagging / broken

Clicking an item in your inventory occasionally bugs/lags the item

You can not select it or view it for a short period of time

This means when the inventory bugs after you have manually selected 100 trash items to sell,

you have to go back and manually select all those items again. Incredibly annoying

3. No Trade / No Sell / Impossible to get rid of items

You should be able to destroy all of these items and also have the option to place them in a container

I got bulletin sheets from events years ago that I cannot get rid of.

There is a corner of my basement filled with floppy hats. stucco house, blood gushing mask and who knows what else

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this won't work for the stuff actually flagged no-trade, but the bulletin board flyers are probably from initial character creation and just set to no destroy. take the to a public vendor in some out-of-the-way npc town and list them for sale for the minimum. in a week they'll be destroyed.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

4. Katu

Katu Avatar

Wow.. thats some quality design stuff right there.

5. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

You get 10 when you purchase an ornate bulletin board

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Bulletin Board flyers can be placed on walls, counters, pedestals etc. They should be re-named to just be called blank hanging flyers since they can be used in other places besides the bulletin board and you can craft a bulletin board as well.

@Elgarion @Chris

and you can also craft the flyers too.

edited

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Time Lord and Dollar Bill like this.
  7. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

This is a major issue that I face everyday in this game, I have been playing this game for 8 months now and for 4 months I have asked this same question on the Friday stream and never has this question have been answered.

I am extremely surprised this is not talked about at all. This is the first time I have heard someone mention this on this forum.

Inventory Windows, Bag/Containers Position/Size, Friends List Position/Size, LFG window, all type of UI location is resettled randomly at startup of the game. I have never played a game that does this.

This is the question I asked every week. "Can we have local profiles stored on drive because people who have multiple account characters share the same profile. I want my Inventory Window and UI position to be the same every time we log on."

Eve Online does this perfectly, no matter where you are, which PC you use, once you create a profile for your character you can store it locally and if you are on a different machine you can load it into the game. So if you have multiple characters and you want your window and UI position to be the same as your main, all you do is use the same profile. Its simple and easy to use. There will be no issue when you log on and your bags are different size/position from the night before or 20 minutes later after a patch or a crash.

This is quality of life that a player should notice, it should just be implemented in the game.

Make Shroud Better Please!

Fister Magee and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.