1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Conversationalists and Blocks...

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Trezir Pyle, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

The Autumn Rising Brewery employees have been complaining to me about blocks.

They would like the ability to climb onto the blocks to continue with their assigned duties.

Please help with this. My stages are getting fairly dirty and in desperate need of cleaning.

(Please allow conversationalists to be placed on blocks. Thanks Trezir Pyle)

Thanks,
    Autumn Rising Brewery Management.
    (aka Trezir Pyle)

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Anything which paths around (such as an NPC) or something a player must path too (such as a chair or crafting station) will always be required to be placed upon the ground/floor since placing them on deco would take them out of the nav mesh. Things get wonky.

FrostII likes this.
  3. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

would it be possible to make a "non-pathing" Conversationalist? Similar to a player vendor?

4. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

For my use, the conversationalist would be standing still, other than the occasional emote usage.

FrostII likes this.
  5. Elgarion

Certainly possible. I got a 3 Troll and... 8? Dragon Inkies coming to the store just around the corner which don't feature any pathing. There'd be dragon wings all up in everyone's business if they could haha. There's about 85 or so in total that will be available between now and mid December. They'll be getting some functionality love before too long. We'll continue to look for people wanting static inkies and perhaps get some sort of poll going soon if you guys don't beat us to it.

Trezir Pyle and Pifester like this.
  6. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

I love it!! Thanks Elgarion! :D

7. Elgarion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.