1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Offline in game cash shop

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Littleoneloot02, Nov 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littleoneloot02

Littleoneloot02 Avatar

I wish it had everything to offer that the online server gets offered. It does get alot, but for example I did not see a vault section offline.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Sean Silverfoot, Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  3. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

Offline should just offer everything, thus not needing the vault feature.

Cordelayne, Wilfred and Time Lord like this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Our Offline Shop should offer everything and anything, because there's no reason it should not have even "pay to win items". That's not my cup of tea, but it does no other player any harm, "so why not?"

To me, offline is the same as walking around your own house naked if you want to :D I do agree with @Littleoneloot02 , "all items should be made available including all heritage/Vault items".

~Time Lord Approves~:)!'

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    Wilfred likes this.
  5. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

I have found that the founder, benefactor and telethon items as well as cotos can be purchased from NPCs in the offline mode. Which is really nice.
    What I love most of all about the offline mode is all the items I have purchased from the online store are available as well.

Wilfred likes this.
  6. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Really, they could just put all of the vault into in that one category. It'd get pretty long, but there is a search. If they add a batch, just patch it in the next month.

Wilfred, Anpu and Cordelayne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.