What are you guys Waiting for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by City Slicker, Oct 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Though, I believe the initial impetus for artifact combining was to speed up their removal from the game. So absent a radical rethinking of what their intent with artifacts is, I would be surprised to see an increase in their drop rate.

Vladamir Begemot and Anpu like this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I've been finding myself doing that a lot lately. Type type type... ah why bother? Delete. Go do something else.

Dawgs of War and Astirian like this.
  3. Superbitsandbob

Superbitsandbob Avatar

As someone who only comes back for the pets the Tamer stuff seems like an easy win. As you say instead of having a terribly low drop chance from destroyers put each piece on a different tough animal. Boots on boar, Helm on bears etc. Not only would it mean we have to travel the world more but we can camp an animal for specifics. I would put something like the Ringmasters Vest on Nightmares for example which would require the hunting for specific overland encounters.

An increase in drop % of the basic level artifacts wouldn't go a miss either because you need so many to upgrade.

Wilfred and Violet Ronso like this.
  4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I was gone for a while so i dunno when the drop chance for artifacts was increased, but ive been watching a guy kill a dragon over and over for a couple of mornings and he's already got like a whole treasure chest full of artis. Dunno what rarity they are tho, the ones i got were a mix of uncommon and common, but for some reason common still seems to be the more rare. Or maybe im just lucky.

I wanna see more dynamic, changing stuff going on to get involved with thats both rewarding and acknowledges the lore and events going on in the world. With the adventure crafting stuff im gonna try to be helping with that myself and try to make it feel as natural and non-artificial as i can, but providing loot for people during storyline events myself is gonna be expensive.

As far as what i know is comming that Im waiting for? Boats \o/
    And traysure, yarr

Wilfred and Violet Ronso like this.
  5. Karrolanth

Karrolanth Avatar

Stumbled across this whilst looking for something else.

What am I waiting for? The friggin' physical rewards from my pledge which was paid for FIVE YEARS AGO.

Any time this decade would be nice, thank you.

6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I don't know, that gives them nine more years to comply...

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.