Harassment mobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barugon, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I just went to Deep Ravenswood. I hadn't been there in a long time. There are some skeletons that spawn on top of the structure in the picture below. These mobs weren't there the last time I was in Deep Ravenswood. Since there's no way to get up there, and these mobs have a nice vantage to shoot you in the back, I have concluded that they were put there simply to harass players.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there any other reason that they're there for?

[​IMG]

Girlsname likes this.
  2. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

You can wall climb to get them, or body slam, or engage opponent; but when they added the, “Lich of the Mound” they never fixed some of the newly added skeleton spawners.

Violet Ronso likes this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

That skeleton spawn is accessible, and you might sometimes see more than one up there.

Like Girlsname same, Engage Opponent and body slam can zip you up there, but jumping on the pillars/walls to the left of that platform in your screenshot can help you up there, and with a jump ring you could make it up there pretty easily!

Girlsname likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

and there's a chance that's what up there is melee, which is more harrassment for the skeleton than it is for the player

Girlsname and Violet Ronso like this.
  5. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

They've been there since Chris redid the scene a while back - you can jump up the side wall to get at them.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If he added those mobs because people were camping out up there, there are better ways to solve that problem rather than to make a miserable situation for players that don't have a ring of the frogkin or use heavy armor. For instance, he could've put an invisible barrier around the top so that you can't target mobs from up there.

7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Invisible barriers are a terrible solution to anything.

8. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Nah it was a mistake he was going to fix then clearly forgot all about

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.