1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Place house in a corner of the plot

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lilith Ayin, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

When we place a house smaller than the plot, could we decide where to place it within the plot? In this way, many more customization options would be given and we could place many elements that we cannot place now, such as large fountains, crypts, clock towers ...
    For example, if I could place a "Founder Knight Village Home" in a corner of my village-size plot, I could probably put up a clock tower, or I could make a much larger garden.

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Chris has mentioned someday being able to rotate a house on a plot, and I am hopeful this will be part of that when it comes along.

Time Lord and Wilfred like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yep, the feature is "flexible placement" and should cover both. this is the description from the stretch goal (we didn't make):

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Indeed, that was the idea that I had in mind. I hope that one day it will be implanted in the game.
    Thank you!

Time Lord and Wilfred like this.
  5. Feldon Grimshaw

Feldon Grimshaw Avatar

To get around this very issue, instead of one big city lot, i placed 4 village lots together (approx same size), and then i have lots of room for deco, with my house being in the corner.

Wilfred likes this.
  6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

And that, to me, was the most important stretch goal.......someday hopefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.