Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Response] Unable to Move After Exiting Conversation with Soltown Town Crier

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by jerim79, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Segalleon2

Segalleon2 Avatar

12/21/2020 15:30
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: When exiting conversation with Town Crier in Soltown, I am unable to move. Conversation windows display and then hides. Then displays and hides. Over and over. I have to restart game.
    Steps to Reproduce: Click on Town Crier in Soltown. Click on some keywords and get no response. Hit ESC key to exit conversation. If I double-click on Town Crier again, and then click on the X button on the Lots screen, then I can walk away normally.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor (12) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series GPU RAM: 4075
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1112.Date.12.15.20
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Soltown
    Area Display Name: Soltown
    Loc: (-27.0, 27.0, 43.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2x0b3dufHwoLTI3LjAwMywgMjYuOTcxLCA0My45MjEpfCgwLCAtMC44NDEsIDAsIDAuNTQxKXwyNzQuMDI3MnwyNy43MTIzOHw3LjQ2Mzg4OQ==

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@jerim79
    I see from your pasted bug report template ( THANKS! ) and the banner in the video, that you are using the QA build? Does this happen on the Live server also? I moved this post over to the QA section of the bug forums.

I tested this on Live (just in case) and it's not doing it for me.. but my flags are probably not the same as yours.. what keywords are giving no response? Any chance you can get a video of your entire interaction with him, leading up to this, it might help. Do you get the 'Soltown Lots' popup window at all? I created a fresh character on the Live server and ran directly to Soltown, and could not reproduce this.

I also tested on QA and did not encounter this with my existing character.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

archived after receiving no response to a request for further information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.