Fishing statue issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I'm trying to place a fetid fishing statue that @Elgarion loaned me for the fishing tournament but I am getting "A fishing type modifier decoration already exists in this town". There is a Magic Saltwater Tuna Statue hidden in the decoration pallette that is owned by the previous Town owner that I do not have permission to remove- I can only place it back in town. Anyone have any ideas on how I can place this fetid statue?

FrostII likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you SHOULD be able to drag it out of the deco pallete and place it, then right click it and send to bank. of course, that'll be the previous owner's bank and you'll lose it.

FrostII and Barugon like this.
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

It's not possible for some reason, nothing pops up when right clicking. I'm guessing because it's a heritage pot only item and just got overlooked. I tried to send it to Robyn's bank last time this issue occurred when Novia Market was up for fishing tourney and no option exists. Tried again today, and nothing pops up still. :( heritage was a bad idea to begin with and yes this is a weird issue that probably wouldn't occur very often, but still annoying. I just want ppl to be able to fish for the tourney

FrostII likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

send to bank shouldn't be blocked by no trade/heritage status; not sure what's up with that. it does sound like a dev is going to have to impersonate robyn to get it, though. send a request to support or try to grab one when you see them on, though an email will be more reliable, especially given the holiday.

FrostII, Anpu and Adam Crow like this.
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Yeah I brought it up in October. Similar thing happened and got ignored. Oh well

6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

@Alley Oop thanks for quick responses :) I'll send an email tomorrow. But I got too many gifts to wrap at the moment :eek:

FrostII, Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I got it removed from the deco palette for the town @Adam Crow -- you should be able to place the new statue now :) Let me know if there are troubles even then. Happy holidays :)

8. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Got it placed, thanks for the quick fix! I wasn't expecting to see this resolved on Christmas day, thanks for going above and beyond. Happy holidays to you and everyone else reading this! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.