1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Taxed place anywhere water Deeds/Tax free pot water deeds

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by CICI, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CICI

CICI Avatar

Taxed PA water Deeds =)
    and Tax free pot water deeds

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Agreed. Episode 2, and the proposed Pirate theme, is a great time to add these. Us Founders have had plenty of time to get ours claimed if we wanted to.

FrostII, Anpu, CICI and 2 others like this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

[​IMG]

Scooby Doo, FrostII and Anpu like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

How about tax-free POT water deeds?

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  5. CICI

CICI Avatar

yep that be cool just they cant do pa water tax free

6. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Why not?

7. Lained

Lained Avatar

A tax free place anywhere water deed would be the same in all but name as a founder deed and they were only available as pledge rewards.

Curt, Duke Olahorand and Anpu like this.
  8. CICI

CICI Avatar

We need Tax Free POT water deeds too =D more funds for the game if they added it

Scooby Doo likes this.
  9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Selling Taxed and Tax free water deeds would be great. Sell them in the COTO store AND allow them to be an upgrade path for right click on lower deed.

Scooby Doo and CICI like this.
  10. Curt

Curt Avatar

They is promised to be Exclusive as Pledge rewards.

11. CICI

CICI Avatar

Add Taxed pa water deeds & Tax free POT Water Deeds :) we need them :)
    just don't allow Tax free PA water Deed then your within the rules for the Pledge rewards

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    Wilfred, Cirsee, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  12. Angband

Angband Avatar

Make Taxed PA Water Deeds but make them upgradable to TaxFree with cotos. Thats still within the rules of the founder deeds. We need Water PA deeds.

13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You can upgrade any deed to a taxed water lot deed. What his thread is asking for is tax free POT water deeds. They can't offer tax free place anywhere water deeds because they sold those as exclusive items during pledge funding.

Anpu likes this.
  14. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I don't understand why we can't have a COTO upgrade path to tax free water lot deeds of any kind. I am willing to bet that there are far fewer PA Water Lot deeds currently than available spaces, especially since NPC town deeds are limited to 3 per player.

There are great NPC cities like Blood Bay and Brave Coast that have literally only one or two of the available water deed locations used, not to mention the many other NPC cities that are near vacant or sparsely populated.

If people who backed during Kickstarter haven't placed their tax free deeds down yet, I am okay with suggesting that they have had ample opportunity to do so by now and the people who are currently here and currently playing the game should be considered, even if it might offend some theoretical early backer who may at some point wish to change their deed location or left the game, not checking in often enough so their deed lapsed, but may one day come back.

Wilfred likes this.
  15. CICI

CICI Avatar

most players use the deeds in pot's =-D

Wilfred likes this.
  16. Iain

Iain Avatar

@Sorgin Txakal without the people who backed the game early on there would be no game. many people spent 100's or indeed 1000's of hard earned cash in the belief the game would succeed. it was an agreement that backers of the kickstarter got these rewards.
    i myself was a kickstarter and spent quite a bit in the beginning and i also gave away 100's of dollars in the investment thing that was a few years later.
    i dont mind if im honest to allowing people utilising these water spots but after reading your post where you state "theoretical backers" i would object to any movement towards this goal. i love this game and have put my money where my mouth is but to listen to what you say makes me feel rather negative.

i say "no" to allowing these spots as a tax free option in game, stick to your POTs

Lord Stein likes this.
  17. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I'm probably the wrong person to make an argument that money spent on the game deserves special perks to.

I see an opportunity for Catnip to make more money off of people like me and breathe some fresh life into cities that are currently dead, maybe expand upon the fishing tournaments by offering people an opportunity to invest in some of the locations they do them in that are not POTs, as well as offer a variety in new locations in cities they are developing for Episode 2 and beyond.

If the idea of other players gaining the same benefits of other people who spent money a long time ago by spending money now offends you so, I might question your motivations.

As you said, you really have no problem with the idea, you just don't like that I imply that people who backed a long time ago are not more relevant than people who are backing now.

Wilfred likes this.
  18. Iain

Iain Avatar

no longer relevant? run along sunshine

19. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

"Not more relevant" is what I said. You are emotionally highjacked and might want to take a step back, breathe, and consider what it is you are setting out to accomplish.

20. CICI

CICI Avatar

well this is mainly because I think it will make catnip games llc way more cash =-D and in hope they hire new devs

Wilfred, Barugon and Sorgin Txakal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.