1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Subscription Rewards Wishlist

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

I saw the post @Datendrache did and this prompted me to post this one. Several things have been discussed to make the Subscription Rewards more "Rewarding" @Datendrache suggested a tax credit applied to an account to help pay tax on taxed deeds. Good Idea but only useful for people that use taxed deeds. Previously it was mentioned that there was going to be tiered subscription levels. This is a good idea also but requires more investment. Lets suggest some ideas on things that can be offered for the base subscription level and also do the tiered levels with more or better stuff. I would not suggest changing the COTO amount because of the decreases in COTO purchases and I do not support suggesting items that would give a pay to win advantage so lets suggest other things. I will start.

My suggestion for the base level: More Aura emotes like /radiate or special dye colors only for Subscription Rewards.

Echondas, Anpu and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

10% coto discount for subscribers

Cirsee likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I’ve been wondering when something for long time continuing subscription would be added. This has been out for quite a while?

4. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

ok, as a fisher person what about a fish that you can only catch if you subscribe? every 6 months a new type of fish? if that's too much what about gear? specific gear each month for fishing, hunting, gathering, etc?

5. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

A in-game t-shirt would be funny :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  6. Gadfrey Zukes

Gadfrey Zukes Avatar

isn’t this already supposed to be a thing?

Shroud of the Avatar Rewards Program (Monthly Recurring)
    Earn the best rate on purchasing Gold Crowns“

or is that trying to refer to the crowns included in the monthly subscription fee crowns when compared to buying crowns without the subscription fee. ($10=750 crowns for non-subscriber, $9 subscriber=900 crowns)

because that store text reads to me like: “a subscriber can purchase gold crowns at a lower fee than non-susbscriber” which does not seem to be the case. you can’t purchase more crowns for a discount afaik.

7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Gadfrey Zukes
    The COTO "discount" in the subscription rewards was always meant to be the amount of COTOs you received in your subscription package along with possibility of a 12 dye package, a unique title based on the number of months subscribed, and a Obsidian Potion for $9. Nothing else.

8. Gadfrey Zukes

Gadfrey Zukes Avatar

they should probably change that line in the store description that says “Earn the best rate on purchasing Gold Crowns“ to “includes 900 crowns each month - a significant discount to buying crowns seperately” or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.