Friday Stream Questions - January 8, 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions from the Jan. 8 Friday Stream, with timestamps for the answered questions.

Atos fixing bugs, taking Q&A, and giving out free stuff!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/866292214

----------

2:39 Raven_swiftbow: !question
    any ETA on when the white goose will be fixed?
    - Chris answered about 00:17:55

2:49 bridgetroil: !question
    working training dummies in 2021?
    - Chris answered about 00:20:40

3:09 BuZz_KiII: !question
    will you give us a heads up when 2x xp is going to be taken away
    - Chris answered about 00:22:10

3:15 Barugon_: !question
    Anthem of Alacrity and Savage Sonata buffs are positionally fixed. Is this intended or are they supposed to stick to the caster.
    - Chris answered about 00:27:55

3:45 Barugon_: !question
    Any word on removing the negatives from the Shroud?
    - Chris answered about 00:28:50

4:09 bubbles4: !question
    Has the NEW - Lord of the Isle Fishing Expedition been delivered to the existing LOTI pledges?
    - Chris answered about 00:32:15

4:14 AzazelReborn: !question
    The new targeting system is worse than the old one. It now randomly targets a mob without the user targeting and also removes fixed target to random a target especially dead mobs. Why did you implement it this way?
    - Chris answered about 00:33:10

4:18 Contra28: !question
    Was it a deliberate choice to make gold generation from grinding not scale much? it seems so difficult to extract money from the game system non reliant on other players
    - Chris answered about 00:35:20

4:33 shadowvice: !question
    Organization of recipes :D
    - Chris answered about 00:40:55

4:56 asmodi_mhul: !question
    I may have missed this somewhere but Will I ever be able to truly sail my boat from town to town without having to use magic mover and RP? <3
    - Chris answered about 00:42:00

5:10 keymanofsor: !Question
    How many times do we have to type the winning phrase? Does it matter if we type it more than once?
    - Chris answered about 00:43:10

5:13 Trezir_Pyle: !question
    when is Maxine's next scheduled appearance?
    - Chris answered about 00:45:35

5:18 Pop_Lancermane: !question
    why do the factor 2 enchant skills progress as if they are factor 8 or 10 when trying to lvl those skills?
    - Chris answered about 00:46:45

5:21 toular_fairloe: !question
    charging/stacking ignite weapon is pointless. All it does is lower focus cost. How about duration increase instead?
    - Chris answered about 00:52:20

5:23 galorn_hammerthrow: !question
    can the drop rate of the amber heartwood and the wyvern haunches be increased please?
    - Chris answered about 00:55:15

5:36 AzazelReborn: !question
    Has Halls of Balance (HoB) given insight on the upper limit for encounter difficulty and has it helped you figure out what you should expect from your player base?

6:34 oremanger: !question
    Why most of the mining nodes removed from Tanglemire? Bug or intended?
    - Chris answered about 00:55:45

7:11 Oop_of_the_Vale: !question
    Can you please make the new single-click select stop engaging on mouse-move start and stop? if i reposition myself in a tight pack of mobs i do not want to change my target.

7:22 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    what is your vision for the future of control points?

8:43 bridgetroil: !question
    As you have seen in the forums, many people want a lot of different things in 2021. What is the #1 hope you have for SotA in 2021?
    - Chris answered about 00:59:45

9:28 toular_fairloe: !question
    Not really a question, but ... Snow has a horizontal component when it falls, so if you are near an outside wall snow can come in through the wall.

12:52 SeanPaxlair: !question
    Any news on a fix for the Sword of Midras printing press in adding the special cover?

16:11 Trezir_Pyle: !question
    When will we see the chest mimics dance?

17:32 Glepo_One: !question
    check if epic thunder branch is MW and enchantable

17:57 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    will Ancient staff of Death be masterworkable.

19:10 vulcanjedi: !question
    New lava fish butchering and food recipies still in the pipeline?

19:47 chaosshadowstorm: !question
    How is work on adding to Tartaris? Last I heard you were working on two sections. Would those be snuck in at some point for us to find? Or will it be announced?

20:01 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    can we get an explanation of what players were doing to local clients to get banned? What should us normal players look out for?

22:56 cabalaus: !question
    is it working as intended that Collar Recovery (Taming Tree) even with 200% chance of recover collar may still use a Taming Collar when taming a creature fails?
    24:32 coswald_dirthmire:
    @cabalaus The skill modifies recovery chance, so if you have a 20% chance to recover a collar on a given creature, +200% would make it 60% chance to recover

23:22 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    can you look into the Rez bug. When 2 people rez someone that person is stuck and needs to relog.
    - Chris answered about 00:23:45

24:00 DuursyrrasBohdie: !question
    ETA on porting player data to QA?

24:45 DuursyrrasBohdie: !question
    all deco taken fresh from inventory is 1+ degree out of square with my Arena Basement; my Observatory Village Home lot is odd as well...?

24:51 Serpentwyne: !question
    will i get to roll for that raid atos? You couldnt do the roll a few streams back

28:04 John_Markus: !question
    Are we still on "one pledge per account" restriction ? Can we merge accounts ? It is quite a chore typing "let it snow" on all of my six accounts. :p

28:42 shadowvice: !question
    Can expired lots go to empty property manager slot? This could go a long way for returning players.

29:16 GwendolynObscuro: !question
    can you change Pet Food, Fishy Nibblers buff to something useful? Pets don't even have adventure level

29:49 ErikRulez: !question
    can melee get extended range when attacking large creatures. Right now you have to be inside many of them to hit with auto attack and many skills.

29:54 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Are there any plans to rework or remove the pass scenes since they don't function as they originally did anymore?

30:09 Malakie: !question
    A pain in the butt question for you, any updates on progress to work on the journal and quests chains?

30:26 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Rum?

30:31 Barugon_: !question
    The question about the bard skills is that a couple of them stick to the place where they were cast from, so if I cast Savage sonata and then move away from that spot then I no longer get the buff.

30:44 applejack_311: !question
    If you remove the negative effects on the Shroud you should remove all the negative effects on the Cabalist hoods.

30:52 DartanObscuro: !question
    Any work on jousting?

31:07 datapanicx: !Question
    when will the patch come out to use the trident paterns?

31:13 Echondas:! Question
    Can we get the summoned mobs in player GM list updated to include new stuff and more stuff, ex: the mobs from the breach, K'Kong

33:02 toular_fairloe: !question
    speaking of virtues ... someone in the forums asked about a virtue leaderboard. That would be cool, although the actual values should probably be hidden.

35:03 applejack_311: !question
    Why can we not use locked horses?

36:55 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    can tamers please be able to summon there pet to them in combat plz! Pet control is hard enough.

37:06 Echondas: !Question
    I tried to pickpocket a Practice Dummy, but it doesn't work .. so that's not a bug.. but maybe that could be added so people can practice on it.. or a new type of practice dummy added with bells on it for practicing pickpocketing?

37:20 John_Markus: !question
    What happened to the "Mint Gold" recipe ?

37:24 Serpentwyne: !question
    what about kicking barrels for 3 years?

40:19 shadowvice: !question
    can you have a limited amount that a vendor will buy?

41:58 SkeletorSota: !question
    Any Update on pet controll ? Tamers need to be able to summon there pet to themselves in combat mode plz

42:10 ErikRulez: !question
    since meretz is having trouble, can we get another subscriber tier that gives us a min of 4 obsidian potions a month.

43:51 Barugon_: !question
    How about more stuff for solo players to do?

44:04 cresumplays: !question
    can you make walls that you can deco on them out of store

45:48 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    any discussions on guild alliance chat option? Chat between guilds would be cool.

46:23 iain999: !question
    can we get treasure maps, nets and/or messages in bottles anytime soon

47:18 waxxxman007: !question
    With the balance you are planning for XP is there still a plane to remove the XP cap per hour?

48:27 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    will air ships work with sailing by hovering just abouve water?

50:23 Submarine_Mike: !question
    How can an Enchantment or Masterwork with a 95% success chance fail 2 to 3 times in a row?

50:27 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Are there any plans for chain mail artifacts?

50:53 frostrobert: !question
    would you mind looking to see what other skills fall into Pop's category ?

50:41 Merrik_Dragon:
    Chris.. why is it snowing in my house?
    - Chris answered about 00:51:20

57:00 Mondravis: !question
    Vest of the Ringmaster masterworking and enchanting and better drop rate?

59:44 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    is it true some fish can only be caught once per server day?

----------

2. Dollar Bill

Dollar Bill Avatar

Thank you for doing these. @Wilfred
    While I only look up the questions that interest me, it allows me more time to play the game I love.

Wilfred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.