1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Place mounts on lot so we can use stables etc.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xee, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

It would be nice to be able to Place mounts on lot so we can use stables etc..

Xee

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

being able to "tie" them to the hitching posts would be good too. Even if the posts are on town land.

Hazard, Mal Hari, Elgarion and 4 others like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, any tamed pet should be placeable on a lot as deco too

Mal Hari, Elgarion, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

That would be cool, on my to-do list. Won't be an R86 thing though.
    Oh ya, non-pathing tied off versions, also nice. It'll probably just have to be a separate deco version of these items that are tied off/non-pathing.
    I'll look into this as well at the same time, though likely this will be considerably harder. Perhaps a way to convert a tamed pet into a decoration pet would be acceptable?

Hazard, Wilfred, Mal Hari and 2 others like this.
  5. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Yes PLEASE on the placeable tamed pets! I could have the basement zoo I've always wanted! And yes it is acceptable to convert the tames into a deco pet, we can always go tame more!

6. Elgarion

Hahaha, noted! ;)

Wilfred and Mal Hari like this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it might not be. if you look at the crown deco pets, like black cat, those are both placeable as deco and directly sumonable from their whistle, so it doesn't look like the two functions interfere with eachother

Elgarion, Wilfred, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  8. Elgarion

It's the taming necklace asset that the fanciness to it. The deco pets have 1 whistle asset each, so I can simply attach a deco version of the prefab, and presto, you have a deco pet. However, the tamed pets attach information as to what's been tamed to the same crafted whistle, so that doesn't have a 1 to 1 relationship. I'll certainly look into it more as I get into it, starting with mounts, but likely the case with their tamed brethren which will either needs a work around (a conversion process into a deco pet) or new tech. I'm just thinking ahead though, perhaps it'll be easier once I dive in.

Wilfred and Anpu like this.
  9. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Yes, yes! I'm jumping for joy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.