[Moved to the Wiki] The List of Once A Day Quests

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Anpu, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The XP and gold for doing the daily Retrieve the 5 Love Letters was updated in release 80. Thanks for updating that Sannio! :)

EDIT: And the Heirlooms for Solace Bridge Outskirts and Blood River now give a reward.

And will add Find the Beast's Lair once that is working (daily)?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Lily Byrd and Paladin Michael like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Added Find the Beast's Lair daily quest. This was working now (repeatable once a day) for me at least, in the latest 1261 patch.

Rentier and Paladin Michael like this.
  3. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Could we get this post integrated with the list of repeatable quests.

(Simply make it a list or repeatable quests, categorized by how frequently you can repeat them.)

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I’m still thinking that over.... I initially started this entire post because people actually were not aware of various daily quests.

You are however completely free to start your own repeatable quest thread? There’s only 2 that I can think of offhand.... (that give Quest XP).

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  5. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

I didn't read through this whole post, but are these quests available offline also?

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yes they should be available. I have not checked though.

Aldornia likes this.
  7. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

heirloom quests arerepeatable, not daily(someone else may have already said it, but ill add it as observable proof(aka today, i i turned many heiorlooms at solace with variable gold rewards, because fence, 16k xp in the a70s xp range)

Anpu likes this.
  8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Thank you. Just confirmed that as well.

I added a new section Other Quest Related Activities. I'll add to that when I can. I just put some basic information in there for now.

Rentier likes this.
  9. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

at AL71 and possibly after some quests are done, they all give me 500g and 25.6kxp.
    knowing what causes your smaller rewards vs my higher would also help others

Rentier likes this.
  10. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

That post was from 14 January 2020. The rewards for quests have been revamped at least twice since then-- first 10x XP for a short time, then to current XP values. GPs were revamped as well.

Rentier and Anpu like this.
  11. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Updated with the new daily quest Search for Missing Bone.

Fister Magee likes this.
  12. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I believe there's another one in that scene, to retrieve a bag of runestones from the guy in Spindleskog for the town elder in the swamp of Tanglemire... that said daily too, but haven't confirmed.

13. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

That’s not really a quest. It’s just a task leading you to Skarde in Spindlescog. So you can do his daily quest.

Fister Magee likes this.
  14. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Seemed diferent though, as I could still find a Pale one and kill him for a runestone, and I can hand that into Skarde. The Elder who wanted the bag of runestones mentioned come back tomorrow and do the same thing (that is, get a bag of stones from Skarde and bring them to Tanglemire).. but I'll know more tomorrow. I could totally be wrong though.

Anpu likes this.
  15. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Ok thanks for that info! I’ll need to go running around a bit more in Tanglemire.

Due to the lack of maps, I just really get lost in scenes....

Lily Byrd and Fister Magee like this.
  16. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Updated with:

Recover or Use Duplicate key(s)
    Recover 3 Encoded Cards

Speak to Captian Marisha in Lord British's Castle (Invasion) scene to receive these 2 new quests. Once you have finished these, you can return and do them again once a day!

Of note, if you are like me and there is no way in hell you can do the 3 Encoded Cards quest by yourself, you CAN however just do the key quest (speak to Captian Marisha). Finding the #1 should be fairly easy do do for most Avatars.

Read each of the 2 new entries in the first post for more info.

17. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Updated with the new daily Spirit Wheel daily quest.

This is however set up differently from other daily quests, and requires you to first do the Search for Missing Bone quest FIRST, then you can get the Spirit Wheel daily quest.

The Spirit Wheel daily quest is a low XP quest that if you happen to be going in here daily and getting the Nibbled Bone and turning that in, just speak to any one guard and also finish this (easy to do) quest.

18. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

The Aeronaut in the Well of Aldur will take 20 Aldurite crystal fragments and return a Aldurite cluster and 61236 XPs.

Code:
    [2/2/2021 8:38:06 PM] Ian Berie: fragment
    [2/2/2021 8:38:06 PM] Rodney Czervik: The aldurite crystal fragments continue to be important to my studies. I still need more of them. I'm eager to trade you a cluster for an additional twenty fragments.
    [2/2/2021 8:38:06 PM]
    [2/2/2021 8:38:17 PM] You gained 61236 experience needed for skill development!
    [2/2/2021 8:38:17 PM] You gave an item (Aldurite Crystal Fragment) to Rodney Czervik.
    [2/2/2021 8:38:17 PM] You received an item (Aldurite Crystal Cluster) from Rodney Czervik.
    [2/2/2021 8:38:17 PM] Rodney Czervik: Here's another aldurite crystal cluster for your twenty fragments, with my thanks. If you bring me an equal amount of fragments tomorrow, I'll have another aldurite crystal cluster to trade you.

Anpu likes this.
  19. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Can you turn in clusters to whatsisname daily? (In addition to giving fragments to the aeronaut.) I never tried to turn in another.

20. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I don't think so. I had to progress through additional quests from the professor after turning in the cluster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.