Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by narenwin, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narenwin

narenwin Avatar

- Quests help keep players playing, try adding new ones, fixing current ones that are broken/cannot advance and updating the journal. I have one from a year ago that still won't advance.
    - When crafting material, some is exceptional, make them notable, looking in my bag I cannot tell what is exceptional crafted or normal (I did send in a email about this not sure if anything was done)
    - Rinse and repeat the above with different systems. Stop expanding so much and forgetting the quality of life fixes that actually help keep players playing.
    If the game is in maintenance mode, then I apologize and forget what I just wrote.

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Exceptional materials give you an producer XP boost when crafted but has no further effect.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

What specific journal entry do you have from a long time ago hasn’t cleared for you?

I do know with a quest reset, I have not come across any quests, tasks, markers or journal entries that have not cleared yet.

People with older accounts may have several that are not clearing, or they didn’t actually complete the quest (were confused on the exact steps to finish them).

4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

also try going to the quest giver and saying hello and help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.