Shamanian Hills

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Elwyn, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Okay, I see what you did there, but then I could not find the way into the main "maze" part. ALL the doors were closed. I'm sure I remember that when it was new, there were one or two crystals placed inside by default, to have at least one of those doors open. Now they are ALL closed. I actually had to use the elevator, which I never had to use when it was new, and even seemed like a red herring.

But it does work. Or rather it does if you come into the scene with a saved up crystal or two. That's what the pre-opened "power coupling" things were for, a way to get a second or third crystal, in addition to the one in the lone gazebo off to the side. So I guess the first time you have to snag a crystal, then leave and let the scene reset to get another one so that you can use the elevator, then open another door.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i recall there being two crystals available in the fields down below the elevator. i will go back and look in the morning.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Anpu likes this.
  4. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Maybe someone placed the orb in the old day, so you saw two orbs as default in an open scene?

I still have two orbs in the inventory as it allows us to place the orb and pick up the used orb again.

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I didn't know about the second crystal. That's quite well hidden. I'd rather let the scene reset and get the first crystal twice!
    As to the crystals being placed by other players, it's possible, the scene was quite busy when it was new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.