Thanks everyone ! See you next stream / event !

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Dyonisys, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

When : 2021/03/12, from 19 h CT to 21 CT

Where : Lys Market! Noviat Market and Beran's Reach!

I am inviting you to a fishing and enigma party! We will gather together and have some fun fishing! I will also be streaming the event and having on stream live a enigma event!

Fishing tournament :

Pretty easy while we have fun talking and thinking about enigma i will throw at you, we will peacefully... or not, fish amoung the three player own town. Each one will be set for one water type and goal is to bring me back the biggest fish you can catch!

The avatar with the biggest fish at the end of the tournaments will earn 300 coto !

Enigma event :

The enigma event will take place on my stream (www.twitch.tv/bjorndyonisys). While we talk and fish, i will throw some enigma about SOTA live on stream. You will need to send me the answer via private message and avatar's with the most correct answer will win 250 coto's! (if there is multiple players with same number of right answer i will than raffle :))

I will do 2 raffle of 250 coto's on enigma event's! So after the first hours of the tournament, i will start a second enigma event and start again points for everyone. Raffle will take place at the end of the tournament.

Number of questions will depend on how many people are present at the party! if i have a lot's it will take me more time to write everyone down with score's :)

Last way for extra coto's giveaway....

The easiest one :), i will be throwing 500 coto's at the end of the tournament amoung's all my follower's on twitch. You just need to go to my twitch channel : www.twitch.tv/bjorndyonisys and push the follow button :) you don't need to be online and present to win this prize!

Hope to see everyone there for some fun!

After tournament's and raffle we may adventure and go hunt (if i'm not to tired from writing name's and keeping the score :) )

P.S. keep looking from time to time more prizes may be added :):) Also special shot out to Adam Crow, gouvernor of novia market and Vallas Tellen, governor of Beran's Reach to help me out by borrowing their pot's water and docks ! :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  2. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Dyonisys likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Added to the upcoming events page :)

Sean Silverfoot and Dyonisys like this.
  4. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Little update :

Lys market will be fetid water

Novia Market gonna be fresh water

Beran's Reech will have sea water type :)

Choose your lucky water type :)

Bjorn Dyonisys

5. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Working on enigma for the event ! How well do you know SotA ?

6. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Thanks everyone who showed up at event! I had a blast with all of you guys also gratz to winners :)

Stay tune for next event ! Pvp maybe !?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.