Knight's Watch under new Governor

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Belladonna Rose, Nov 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

The town of Knight's Watch has a new governor. Belladonna Rose
    After years of helping run the town the former governor has seen fit to have her continue in the running of KW. His endeavors are now focused on the sister town of Sentinnel Stand in Mistrendur.

Knight's Watch grew up from a small village to a thriving town. Once nested in Kingsport but moved to overland on the coast just south of Kingsport. The town is pretty much still the same with just a few adjustments. Still remains is the Crafting pavilion just past the Promenade of shops at the dock area. This crafting pavilion still maintains expert stations for working wares of the town and citizens.
    Due to dropping to a town status we only have 10 Devotionals but they are still up for those in need. The Oracle is near by as well.
    There are several spaces available for new citizens should they wish to come and settle in Knights Watch.
    With connecting boats to a few towns and the overland there is a boat that leads to Sentinnel Stand as well for quick access to there and Mistrendur.
    Knight'sWatch has also been prominent in the weekly fishing contests and we love having folks come in and fish our waters.
    So anyone interested come on by and have a visit. Check out the vendors , cast a line in the waters or just take it easy and relax and say hi

2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Congrats!! I heard you might be hunting for a giant yew tree. Is that true?

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

4. Belladonna Rose

Have a couple village lots inside the town walls available . And can place lots if needed. Plenty of space all around the outer walls. So just contact me and i can see what i can do

5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Congrats @Belladonna Rose

Don't forget everyone you can visit the first Nature Reserve in New Britannia from Knight's Watch by taking the boat in the harbor to Dara Brae in Mistrendur.

6. Belladonna Rose

We have several wagons and boats to other towns. NPC, PRT and POTs. There is a boat to our sister town Sentinnel Stand as well that is located in Mistrendur. And just recently we added a boat to connect to Beran's Reach as well. So good access in town to all over.
    As always i look forward to the fishing contest when it comes around. But I am thinking of doing some other events as well. Just needing time to make the plans
    Vendors on the Promenade across the dockside and lots to run about and see. Its a work in progress making some changes but its looking really nice

7. Belladonna Rose

Just an update on Knight's Watch. There are several markers around town now to get to some spots easier. The look out now has a wagon to Novia Market. There are boats to both Sentinnel Stand and Beran's Reach as well. I am still rearranging some deco when time permits but hoping that I will have it settled soon. If that is possible. Looking to add or open up a couple row lots on and around the Promenade if anyone is interested in a store front. I just ask you do not put empty row lots in. Try to keep it looking nice. So if anyone is interested in lots just pm me here or contact me in game or on discord. Probably reach me on discord easier. Name is the same regardless. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.