I would like to help translate into Spanish

Discussion in 'Localization' started by Lilith Ayin, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Good afternoon.

As you will be tired of reading by now, my English is quite basic, but I think I could be useful translating into Spanish, at least, the names of the objects.
    I couldn't translate quest texts but I would love to help with the huge list of items in the game, this could do it perfectly.
    In this way, he would collaborate with SotA, and help the Hispanic gaming community.

Where possible, at your service.

2. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Sorry, they have put the localization project to its grave. You can still switch to your selected language and get a mixture of translated content which has not been changed after translation/since release and newer content (which fell back to English as soon as a simple typo in the English edition got changed).
    We, the former translators, have not even access to the tools to perform some corrections/additions on our own.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

John Markus and Paladin Michael like this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Months passed and I didn't realize the answer.
    The half-translated game would not be bad if the translation was correct. Some examples:
    ---Wolf is translated as elf.
    ---Boar is translated as bear.
    ---Worn cape is translated as worm cape. OMG !! Who would want to wear a cape of worms?
    And the logs, the beams and the boards, they are all called wood. In addition to many, many misspellings.
    In any case, my offer still stands if the translation is activated again at some point.
    Thanks.

Qu Engka, John Markus and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.