Bard Build - Killing Razorback Destroyers

Discussion in 'Player Livestreams & Videos' started by Violet Ronso, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

but again this build is unbalanced and is a big issue in pvp, its a hitkill AOE damage that can be casted while stealth. If people start using this in pvp poblably i need to respect to archer again

2. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Great video!!!!!! I learned a lot about Bard. Question - you don’t use Air’s Embrace? Why not? It helps with air shield a ton.

FrostII and Violet Ronso like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

The reason is simple, I haven't even trained it much for now, it only gives me 15 dex for now, which doesn't help my focus transfer rate. I am also hesitant between Airs Embrace for the extra dex OR Enlightenment for the extra focus, so that is stuff I am still trying out.

FrostII, Anpu and King Robert like this.
  4. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I like ashen wands for focus (or staff) and high level embrace for my air shield. I can get to .2 transfer rate post changes, but now it is hard for me to get there. With .2 you can live with air shield with hard PvE, but it takes a ton of attention with air spells using focus. Health becomes irrelevant but I have only one pool for offense and defense. Attacks use focus and damage I sustain uses focus so the pool gets dry fast!
    Keep up the Bard videos I love this one and learned a lot. I love seeing what different players do and how they play.

Violet Ronso and FrostII like this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There's supposed to be more "balance" coming next release for Shield of Air. I expect that Chris might completely remove dexterity from the transfer equation. If he does that (and doesn't rebalance the skill itself) then you can expect a 0.7 transfer rate with a 6 stack and skill level 160, which will likely upset some players.

FrostII likes this.
  6. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

If he did that it would be odd since Air Embrace is supposed to support the air shield / but we shall see.

7. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

In 6 minutes my triple fire mage hunting machine will clean up this location 3 times, video is great, timings are bad :D
    So pls power up the canticle :confused:

Violet Ronso and Margaritte like this.
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Yep, I use Fustian and Ashen gear, but my transfer rate is 0.7. The fact that I do not use any focus except for my buffs and Torpid Torment, I do not need it to be super low. I was aiming for 0.5 or 0.6 as an end goal for Air shield, with a focus pool of 4k that would give me around 8k effective health just from the focus pool, so more than enough hahaha.

Thanks for the compliments on the video, I will do more for sure!

9. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I don't think this means canticle should be buffed but rather that fire is maybe really strong if things aren't immune to it :p

10. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Yeah its a point even if you have 0.5 focus rate (int+dex gear) +2 buffs and have 6-8k ehp(3k its a normal focus rate for advanced mage) you have zero risk, its one of the reason why i think transfer rate should depend from att not from dex, I don't play this way but it is possible.

Violet Ronso likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.