Tamed pet disapeard on zone change- anyone else? Also lost another on Alt-Tab

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowdog, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowdog

Snowdog Avatar

I had a legendary croc, yes he was alive and not dead, I changed zones, he disappeared as if dead. not on the neckless anymore.

I play 2 characters on 2 different accounts, With a different account I alt-tab out of the game, and again the croc was alive, I come back to the game 5 sec later and the croc is gone as if dead.

Yes, I tried resurrecting on both accounts. the legendary croc was gone on both.

Do I have any recourse?

2. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Strange, I never had this kind of bug. I am always using a pet, zoning around and also sometimes alt-tabbing.
    I had 2 or 3 cases where the pet had been dismissed (not actively by me), but it had still been on the necklace afterwards.

3. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Was it alive and with you when you zoned, or did he just still have the name on the necklace? The only weirdness I have seen that may have looked like this is when the pet was dead but still had the name on the necklace, but when I zoned it was gone and the necklace was now empty. Not saying this is what happened to you, just looking to verify that it was alive and following you before you zoned.

@StarLord, I too have seen weirdness with pets being dismissed on zone recently; mine were also re-summonable.

4. Snowdog

Snowdog Avatar

As stated the pets were both alive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.