New players welcome experience (starting new character, trying help with experience) Part 2 up!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dyonisys, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

i should be able to interact and talk anyway without having the chat closing for no reason in my opinion. The chat is opening but it is closing up without me touching anything and the ghost is still just beside me. But yeah i will go back to find the other one lol

@Alley Oop just got back and found the first one, still window sometimes closing up on me so bit annoying maybe dev can fix that. I have also made a video about it now on youtube haha in case other players need helps with it :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Elgarion, majoria70 and Time Lord like this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Yes. I love this video!

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

The "Investigate the Undead Mystery" task is going away. It's redundant with another task so, besides being way too vague, it's no longer needed.

Sometimes this happens when an object or another NPC comes between you and the NPC you're trying to chat with. Try to make sure that there's nothing between you and the NPC you're chatting with to help ensure the conversation stays uninterrupted. In the meantime, I'll look into the ghost locations and see if there can be any changes to improve interactions.

Elgarion, Dyonisys and Anpu like this.
  4. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

I will go try it again but happened to me couple of times and even without anything around. I will go give it an other go and will record the thing

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.