[resolved] Remove POTs without fishable water from the daily special fishing bonus rotation.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lained, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lained

Lained Avatar

I thought at one point there were fishing holes in the frozen POT templates though I don't seem to be able to find them now, if anyone can point them out then great otherwise might as well remove those towns from the fishing bonus rotation.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

white hart:
    [​IMG]

Spoon, Margaritte and Lained like this.
  3. Lained

Lained Avatar

Cheers @Alley Oop , I think the map rotation had me lost. :)

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Generally i know where they are depending on the biome. I think they need fishing spots in the big lake as well. Snowy biomes only having 2 spots is a bit redundant. And alot of the snoy biomes not sure if they have big dock areas to fish from

Lained likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

As a managing snowy POT steward I have to say that the fix to give fishing holes to snowy Biomes a poor decision. These are hard to find and don't provide enough fish. We used to be able to at least fish on the ice until that was removed. While unrealistic without an ice fishing animation it was much better than the silly hard to find 3 holes that got provided instead. Please put back ability to fish on the ice to snowy Biomes so these Biomes can provide valid fishing for contests and for everyone.

***And better than that would be to provide a pick that causes your character to place a hole in the ice to fish. Ice fishing skill could be included with fishing skills and work similar to agriculture batch watering, batch planting, and batch harvesting. Just put it on your non combat bar and you animate a temporary fishing hole that perhaps closes up over time. Please fix this devs. @Elgarion would you pass the word. Snowy Biome POTs are being left out.

Elgarion likes this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they made those holes seperate because people wanted to be able to place water lots on the frozen lake. they couldn't do both in the same place.

Net and Elgarion like this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes I remember that reasoning. Not a fair choice for snowy Biome owners. I've been asking for this to be fixed for years. It was supposed to be a temporary fix. I say give us our frozen water usage back at least.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.