1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please allow teams in Obsidian Trials

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by queenbee, May 1, 2021.

?

Would you more likely join Obsidian Trials if it offered teams?

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

We have made an effort into making PVP more enjoyable mainly in two ways. Due to Asmodi's success with his PVP fishing contest in Blood Bay, we are now expanding PVP fishing contests into POT towns.

The other is encouraging people to join Obsidian Trials since skills have been reduced to an equal level. We had up to eleven people in an Obsidian Trials event with everyone having fun.

What would greatly improve Obsidian Trials would be the ability to have teams...even if it's limited to two players per team to start. It's a little overwhelming for new PVPers to get thrown into an "every man for himself" arena.

Please take this into consideration so we can get more people focusing on the fun of learning to PVP.

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Yes. But, only if it were optional.

Sometimes I don't want to be the worst PvPer on a team. It's nice to be the best PvPer on my own team of one instead. :)

Elgarion, Sorgin Txakal and Dyonisys like this.
  3. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

Of course it should be optional. I'd like to see you in Obsidian Trials, shawn! Yes!

4. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Perhaps there could be a "team instance" and an "every man for himself instance" of the Obsidian Trials? I'd like that very much! Even if it randomly assigned teams at the start of the Trial, that would still be way cooler than the way it is now.

Elgarion, Sorgin Txakal, Anpu and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.